Rihanna: I'm Missing Sharing My Life With Someone
Rihanna is apparently not happy about being a single lady, and is looking to sharing her life with someone. The "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker made the confession herself when stopping by Britain's "The Jonathan Ross Show" recently to promote her new album, "Talk That Talk".
"Single life is so overrated," complained the 24-year-old Barbadian beauty. "It sucks. I have such incredible experiences in my life. You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now."
During the chat, the singer who will shed her sexy image to play Petty Officer Raikes in "Battleship" told host Jonathan Ross that she's not looking for love right now. Though so, she would "love to date somebody cool, fun, funny."
Riri, who recently caused uproar for collaborating with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, also claimed that she's a big fan of Adele. "I came to the BRITs just to stalk Adele," she gushed. "It really was nothing about me, the Brits or the performance - it was to see Adele again. I saw her at the Grammys and I love her."
The "We Found Love" singer continued, "Her last album '21' spoke to me so much, it was so personal to her but I feel like everyone in the world identified with it, to the point that I had to stop listening because it was depressing me so much. If you identify with it sometimes you don't want to hear about it."
More Rihanna News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media