Rihanna: I'm Missing Sharing My Life With Someone
Rihanna is apparently not happy about being a single lady, and is looking to sharing her life with someone. The "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker made the confession herself when stopping by Britain's "The Jonathan Ross Show" recently to promote her new album, "Talk That Talk".
"Single life is so overrated," complained the 24-year-old Barbadian beauty. "It sucks. I have such incredible experiences in my life. You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now."
During the chat, the singer who will shed her sexy image to play Petty Officer Raikes in "Battleship" told host Jonathan Ross that she's not looking for love right now. Though so, she would "love to date somebody cool, fun, funny."
Riri, who recently caused uproar for collaborating with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, also claimed that she's a big fan of Adele. "I came to the BRITs just to stalk Adele," she gushed. "It really was nothing about me, the Brits or the performance - it was to see Adele again. I saw her at the Grammys and I love her."
The "We Found Love" singer continued, "Her last album '21' spoke to me so much, it was so personal to her but I feel like everyone in the world identified with it, to the point that I had to stop listening because it was depressing me so much. If you identify with it sometimes you don't want to hear about it."
More Rihanna News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia