'The Bachelor' Preview: Tearful Courtney Apologizes to Blakely in 'Women Tell All'
Being called the villain in "The Bachelor" season 16, Courtney Robertson looks remorseful in a preview for "Women Tell All" edition. In the newly released clip for the upcoming episode of the reality series, the model is confronted by Blakeley Shea for calling her a stripper on the show.
"Courtney, I just wish you'd retract the things you said about me," says Blakely who sits among the rejected girls. "You said I was a stripper on national television and it hurt my feelings." The ousted contestant is not happy when Courtney's gaze wanders while she's talking to her.
"Courtney, I'm trying to be nice to you and you're not even looking at me," Blakely snaps. "I wanted you to say, 'Blakeley, I really take that back ... and say, I'm sorry.' " Struggling to hold back tears, 28-year-old Courtney says, "I'm sorry. I take it all back."
Blakely, meanwhile, will have her own turn to get judged by the other ladies about her behavior during the "Bachelor" stint. Another ouster Samantha Levey complains, "Why are so many of us such good friends, yet you couldn't be friends?"
In her defense, Blakely says, "Because I'm a lot older than you and I'm more mature than you and I don't bother myself with small-minded people."
"The Bachelor: Women Tell All" will air on Monday, March 5 at 8 P.M. ET on ABC. A week later, Ben Flajnik will make his final decision between Courtney and Lindzi Cox in the season finale.
More The Bachelor News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media