'The Bachelor' Preview: Tearful Courtney Apologizes to Blakely in 'Women Tell All'
Being called the villain in "The Bachelor" season 16, Courtney Robertson looks remorseful in a preview for "Women Tell All" edition. In the newly released clip for the upcoming episode of the reality series, the model is confronted by Blakeley Shea for calling her a stripper on the show.
"Courtney, I just wish you'd retract the things you said about me," says Blakely who sits among the rejected girls. "You said I was a stripper on national television and it hurt my feelings." The ousted contestant is not happy when Courtney's gaze wanders while she's talking to her.
"Courtney, I'm trying to be nice to you and you're not even looking at me," Blakely snaps. "I wanted you to say, 'Blakeley, I really take that back ... and say, I'm sorry.' " Struggling to hold back tears, 28-year-old Courtney says, "I'm sorry. I take it all back."
Blakely, meanwhile, will have her own turn to get judged by the other ladies about her behavior during the "Bachelor" stint. Another ouster Samantha Levey complains, "Why are so many of us such good friends, yet you couldn't be friends?"
In her defense, Blakely says, "Because I'm a lot older than you and I'm more mature than you and I don't bother myself with small-minded people."
"The Bachelor: Women Tell All" will air on Monday, March 5 at 8 P.M. ET on ABC. A week later, Ben Flajnik will make his final decision between Courtney and Lindzi Cox in the season finale.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album