Alex O'Loughlin Enters Rehab for Prescription Pain Medication Treatment
Another Hollywood star has sought treatment for prescription medication. Just days after Gerard Butler completed his rehab stint for alleged substance abuse, news broke out that "Hawaii Five-0" star Alex O'Loughlin followed his footsteps in seeking professional help to deal with his own issues.
A representative for the 35-year-old actor announced, "Alex is taking a short break from Hawaii Five-0 to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury." CBS TV Studios has also released a statement that read, "We respect and support Alex's decision. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."
Deadline reported that O'Loughlin is expected to miss filming at least one episode of his crime drama series while in treatment. Though so, his absence won't likely affect production since it is said to be ahead of schedule. "Hawaii" has filmed 19 episodes for season 2 order and is currently shooting the 20th.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'