Alex O'Loughlin Enters Rehab for Prescription Pain Medication Treatment
Another Hollywood star has sought treatment for prescription medication. Just days after Gerard Butler completed his rehab stint for alleged substance abuse, news broke out that "Hawaii Five-0" star Alex O'Loughlin followed his footsteps in seeking professional help to deal with his own issues.
A representative for the 35-year-old actor announced, "Alex is taking a short break from Hawaii Five-0 to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury." CBS TV Studios has also released a statement that read, "We respect and support Alex's decision. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."
Deadline reported that O'Loughlin is expected to miss filming at least one episode of his crime drama series while in treatment. Though so, his absence won't likely affect production since it is said to be ahead of schedule. "Hawaii" has filmed 19 episodes for season 2 order and is currently shooting the 20th.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny