Alex O'Loughlin Enters Rehab for Prescription Pain Medication Treatment
Another Hollywood star has sought treatment for prescription medication. Just days after Gerard Butler completed his rehab stint for alleged substance abuse, news broke out that "Hawaii Five-0" star Alex O'Loughlin followed his footsteps in seeking professional help to deal with his own issues.
A representative for the 35-year-old actor announced, "Alex is taking a short break from Hawaii Five-0 to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury." CBS TV Studios has also released a statement that read, "We respect and support Alex's decision. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."
Deadline reported that O'Loughlin is expected to miss filming at least one episode of his crime drama series while in treatment. Though so, his absence won't likely affect production since it is said to be ahead of schedule. "Hawaii" has filmed 19 episodes for season 2 order and is currently shooting the 20th.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'