Alex O'Loughlin Enters Rehab for Prescription Pain Medication Treatment
Another Hollywood star has sought treatment for prescription medication. Just days after Gerard Butler completed his rehab stint for alleged substance abuse, news broke out that "Hawaii Five-0" star Alex O'Loughlin followed his footsteps in seeking professional help to deal with his own issues.
A representative for the 35-year-old actor announced, "Alex is taking a short break from Hawaii Five-0 to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury." CBS TV Studios has also released a statement that read, "We respect and support Alex's decision. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."
Deadline reported that O'Loughlin is expected to miss filming at least one episode of his crime drama series while in treatment. Though so, his absence won't likely affect production since it is said to be ahead of schedule. "Hawaii" has filmed 19 episodes for season 2 order and is currently shooting the 20th.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert