Blake Lively Gets 3 Years Protection From Obsessed Fan
Blake Lively and her mom would be safe from Sergei Mifle for at least three more years. According to TMZ, the obsessed fan has been slapped with longer restraining order as ordered by a judge in Los Angeles court hearing on Friday, March 2. Sergei would have to stay at least 100 yards away from Lively and mom.
Mifle harassed Lively by saying he had a "metaphysical" connection with the actress. He would repeatedly contact Lively's mom by phone and email to tell her that he has to help the "Gossip Girl" star "heal" because she was troubled. Lively then acquired a temporary restraining order against him.
Mifle gave an interview after the first hearing last month, saying "I don't want to get arrested. But the restraining order is ridiculous. I just want to talk to her. I like her very much." He added, "I don't know her personally, but I know her, and I don't want to see her go the way of Lindsay Lohan. Her mind seems set on self-destruction."
More Blake Lively News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville