Blake Lively Gets 3 Years Protection From Obsessed Fan
Blake Lively and her mom would be safe from Sergei Mifle for at least three more years. According to TMZ, the obsessed fan has been slapped with longer restraining order as ordered by a judge in Los Angeles court hearing on Friday, March 2. Sergei would have to stay at least 100 yards away from Lively and mom.
Mifle harassed Lively by saying he had a "metaphysical" connection with the actress. He would repeatedly contact Lively's mom by phone and email to tell her that he has to help the "Gossip Girl" star "heal" because she was troubled. Lively then acquired a temporary restraining order against him.
Mifle gave an interview after the first hearing last month, saying "I don't want to get arrested. But the restraining order is ridiculous. I just want to talk to her. I like her very much." He added, "I don't know her personally, but I know her, and I don't want to see her go the way of Lindsay Lohan. Her mind seems set on self-destruction."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle