Blake Lively Gets 3 Years Protection From Obsessed Fan
Blake Lively and her mom would be safe from Sergei Mifle for at least three more years. According to TMZ, the obsessed fan has been slapped with longer restraining order as ordered by a judge in Los Angeles court hearing on Friday, March 2. Sergei would have to stay at least 100 yards away from Lively and mom.
Mifle harassed Lively by saying he had a "metaphysical" connection with the actress. He would repeatedly contact Lively's mom by phone and email to tell her that he has to help the "Gossip Girl" star "heal" because she was troubled. Lively then acquired a temporary restraining order against him.
Mifle gave an interview after the first hearing last month, saying "I don't want to get arrested. But the restraining order is ridiculous. I just want to talk to her. I like her very much." He added, "I don't know her personally, but I know her, and I don't want to see her go the way of Lindsay Lohan. Her mind seems set on self-destruction."
More Blake Lively News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media