Blake Lively Gets 3 Years Protection From Obsessed Fan
Blake Lively and her mom would be safe from Sergei Mifle for at least three more years. According to TMZ, the obsessed fan has been slapped with longer restraining order as ordered by a judge in Los Angeles court hearing on Friday, March 2. Sergei would have to stay at least 100 yards away from Lively and mom.
Mifle harassed Lively by saying he had a "metaphysical" connection with the actress. He would repeatedly contact Lively's mom by phone and email to tell her that he has to help the "Gossip Girl" star "heal" because she was troubled. Lively then acquired a temporary restraining order against him.
Mifle gave an interview after the first hearing last month, saying "I don't want to get arrested. But the restraining order is ridiculous. I just want to talk to her. I like her very much." He added, "I don't know her personally, but I know her, and I don't want to see her go the way of Lindsay Lohan. Her mind seems set on self-destruction."
More Blake Lively News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard