Blake Lively Gets 3 Years Protection From Obsessed Fan
Blake Lively and her mom would be safe from Sergei Mifle for at least three more years. According to TMZ, the obsessed fan has been slapped with longer restraining order as ordered by a judge in Los Angeles court hearing on Friday, March 2. Sergei would have to stay at least 100 yards away from Lively and mom.
Mifle harassed Lively by saying he had a "metaphysical" connection with the actress. He would repeatedly contact Lively's mom by phone and email to tell her that he has to help the "Gossip Girl" star "heal" because she was troubled. Lively then acquired a temporary restraining order against him.
Mifle gave an interview after the first hearing last month, saying "I don't want to get arrested. But the restraining order is ridiculous. I just want to talk to her. I like her very much." He added, "I don't know her personally, but I know her, and I don't want to see her go the way of Lindsay Lohan. Her mind seems set on self-destruction."
More Blake Lively News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?