Nick Cannon Revealed: It's Lupus-Type Autoimmune
Nick Cannon opens up more about his recent health scare which got him hospitalized for almost a week. The husband of Mariah Carey revealed that his kidney, blood clots and heart troubles are caused by a condition called "lupus-type" autoimmune that doctors found in his system.
"They kind of say [my] autoimmune [disease] is - like a lupus type of thing, but no one else in my family has it," he told People. The 31-year-old was particularly scared of his second hospitalization. "The blood clot thing was probably the scariest because...I've known people who have passed away from that. I thought I was getting better and then that happened, so that kind of came out of nowhere," he continued.
Although the disease is "something I'm going to be living with all my life," Cannon vowed to keep it under control by having at least six hours of sleep and treating his body right. "It's a lot of stuff, but it's all in order now," he said. "I feel blessed to be alive," he said.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London