Nick Cannon Revealed: It's Lupus-Type Autoimmune
Nick Cannon opens up more about his recent health scare which got him hospitalized for almost a week. The husband of Mariah Carey revealed that his kidney, blood clots and heart troubles are caused by a condition called "lupus-type" autoimmune that doctors found in his system.
"They kind of say [my] autoimmune [disease] is - like a lupus type of thing, but no one else in my family has it," he told People. The 31-year-old was particularly scared of his second hospitalization. "The blood clot thing was probably the scariest because...I've known people who have passed away from that. I thought I was getting better and then that happened, so that kind of came out of nowhere," he continued.
Although the disease is "something I'm going to be living with all my life," Cannon vowed to keep it under control by having at least six hours of sleep and treating his body right. "It's a lot of stuff, but it's all in order now," he said. "I feel blessed to be alive," he said.
More Nick Cannon News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'