Nick Cannon Revealed: It's Lupus-Type Autoimmune
Nick Cannon opens up more about his recent health scare which got him hospitalized for almost a week. The husband of Mariah Carey revealed that his kidney, blood clots and heart troubles are caused by a condition called "lupus-type" autoimmune that doctors found in his system.
"They kind of say [my] autoimmune [disease] is - like a lupus type of thing, but no one else in my family has it," he told People. The 31-year-old was particularly scared of his second hospitalization. "The blood clot thing was probably the scariest because...I've known people who have passed away from that. I thought I was getting better and then that happened, so that kind of came out of nowhere," he continued.
Although the disease is "something I'm going to be living with all my life," Cannon vowed to keep it under control by having at least six hours of sleep and treating his body right. "It's a lot of stuff, but it's all in order now," he said. "I feel blessed to be alive," he said.
More Nick Cannon News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip