Video: Mariah Carey Performs Live First Time Since Giving Birth
Mariah Carey has officially made her return to the live stage. The wife of Nick Cannon made her first live performance, since her brief break after she gave birth to her twin babies, at Gotham Hall in New York City on Thursday night, March 1.
The mother of Monroe and Moroccan came to the Plot Your Escape concert with her hubby. She rocked a black one-shouldered gown and catered the crowd with "Shake It Off", a song from her 2005 hit album "The Emancipation of Mimi".
A multi-city concert extravaganza, the gig was part of Caesars Entertainment's "Escape to Total Rewards" kick-off event. The other musical guests included Cee-Lo Green, Maroon 5, Mary J. Blige, P. Diddy and Gavin DeGraw.
Before performing, Carey went to christen the new Disney cruise ship Fantasy at a Hudson River pier in Manhattan. She got a standing ovation from the crowd as she said, "I'm a native New Yorker. I'm going to love bringing my new babies here."
More Mariah Carey News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!