Video: Mariah Carey Performs Live First Time Since Giving Birth
Mariah Carey has officially made her return to the live stage. The wife of Nick Cannon made her first live performance, since her brief break after she gave birth to her twin babies, at Gotham Hall in New York City on Thursday night, March 1.
The mother of Monroe and Moroccan came to the Plot Your Escape concert with her hubby. She rocked a black one-shouldered gown and catered the crowd with "Shake It Off", a song from her 2005 hit album "The Emancipation of Mimi".
A multi-city concert extravaganza, the gig was part of Caesars Entertainment's "Escape to Total Rewards" kick-off event. The other musical guests included Cee-Lo Green, Maroon 5, Mary J. Blige, P. Diddy and Gavin DeGraw.
Before performing, Carey went to christen the new Disney cruise ship Fantasy at a Hudson River pier in Manhattan. She got a standing ovation from the crowd as she said, "I'm a native New Yorker. I'm going to love bringing my new babies here."
More Mariah Carey News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert