Video: Mariah Carey Performs Live First Time Since Giving Birth
Mariah Carey has officially made her return to the live stage. The wife of Nick Cannon made her first live performance, since her brief break after she gave birth to her twin babies, at Gotham Hall in New York City on Thursday night, March 1.
The mother of Monroe and Moroccan came to the Plot Your Escape concert with her hubby. She rocked a black one-shouldered gown and catered the crowd with "Shake It Off", a song from her 2005 hit album "The Emancipation of Mimi".
A multi-city concert extravaganza, the gig was part of Caesars Entertainment's "Escape to Total Rewards" kick-off event. The other musical guests included Cee-Lo Green, Maroon 5, Mary J. Blige, P. Diddy and Gavin DeGraw.
Before performing, Carey went to christen the new Disney cruise ship Fantasy at a Hudson River pier in Manhattan. She got a standing ovation from the crowd as she said, "I'm a native New Yorker. I'm going to love bringing my new babies here."
More Mariah Carey News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women