Katy Perry Gives Public an Eyeful With See-Through Skirt in Paris
Katy Perry is leaving very little to the imagination with her latest choice of fashion. The "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" hitmaker stepped out in Paris on Thursday, March 1 to attend its Fashion Week, and managed to make herself the center of the attention by wearing a see-through ensemble from Vera Wang.
Leaving the Hyatt Hotel surrounded by security, the estranged wife of Russell Brand is photographed rocking a mint green drawstring dress with a peplum waist and a sheer chiffon skirt. While a matching vest covered the top half of her body, her skirt gave a full view at her matching boy shorts underneath.
The 27-year-old singer finished off her head-turning look with a pair of strappy cream heels by Christian Louboutin, and white rimmed sunglasses. During the outing, the "Part of Me" singer also carried a salmon pink handbag.
Later that night, blue-haired Perry stepped out once again in another sexy outfit. She traded the sheer dress with a figure-hugging gold patterned dress that features a plunging neckline before heading to a party at La Maison du Caviar restaurant. She wore the same heels, but replaced her satchel with a gold clutch bag.
More Katy Perry News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'