Kris Allen's New Single 'Vision of Love' Comes Out
Kris Allen has a new treat for his fans. A fresh single called "Vision of Love" hits the web to tide them over his new album release. The winner of "American Idol" season eight showcased it live for the very first time during a recent concert at The Mint in Los Angeles.
"Wake up if you believe/ Love is not a fading dream/ Tell me I'm not the only one/ Who feels this way right now," Allen croons over the catchy midtempo beat. "Lonely needs a friend/ Ask him where he's been/ You could be the Light that comes/ And turns his world around."
He initially wouldn't announce the song until this weekend. "Single announcement on Sun. Mar. 4! I know it's later than expected but some things change. Sorry for the wait," he tweeted on February 29. Since the song arrived early, he rushed the announcement by asking some friends to guess the title of the song in a game of Pictionary.
The single is expected to be included in Allen's upcoming second studio album, which is yet to be titled. Gearing up for the new effort, he has done a photo shoot for the album and posted a behind-the-scene look at it on his official website. It sees him wearing a white button-down, tie, cardigan and a pair of denims while holding his dog, Zorro.
"Vision of Love" Studio Version:
"Vision of Love" Live Showcase:
"Vision of Love" Pictionary:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?