Demi Moore in No Rush to Return to Los Angeles After Checking Out of Rehab
Nearly a month after she was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, Demi Moore is reported to have checked out of rehab at Utah's Cirque Lodge. The actress playing Sarah Robertson in "Margin Call", however, won't be coming back to Los Angeles just yet.
According to E! News, the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher is currently "on vacation", but the location where she's enjoying some downtime remains undisclosed. "She's in no rush to get back to L.A.," a source spilled. "She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people."
Moore landed in a hospital in Los Angeles on January 23. While her representative claimed she sought "professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," words ran rampant that she was briefly hospitalized for substance abuse. A 911 tape later unraveled that she needed to be transported to the hospital after smoking something similar to incense.
Just days afterward, the "LOL" actress was believed to get a visit from her ex-husband Bruce Willis and estranged husband Kutcher at her home in Los Angeles. In the days that came following, it was reported that she checked into Cirque Lodge, an addiction treatment center in Sundance, Utah.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic