Demi Moore in No Rush to Return to Los Angeles After Checking Out of Rehab
Nearly a month after she was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, Demi Moore is reported to have checked out of rehab at Utah's Cirque Lodge. The actress playing Sarah Robertson in "Margin Call", however, won't be coming back to Los Angeles just yet.
According to E! News, the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher is currently "on vacation", but the location where she's enjoying some downtime remains undisclosed. "She's in no rush to get back to L.A.," a source spilled. "She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people."
Moore landed in a hospital in Los Angeles on January 23. While her representative claimed she sought "professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," words ran rampant that she was briefly hospitalized for substance abuse. A 911 tape later unraveled that she needed to be transported to the hospital after smoking something similar to incense.
Just days afterward, the "LOL" actress was believed to get a visit from her ex-husband Bruce Willis and estranged husband Kutcher at her home in Los Angeles. In the days that came following, it was reported that she checked into Cirque Lodge, an addiction treatment center in Sundance, Utah.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake