First 'Despicable Me 2' Teaser Gets Minions Performing Hilarious A Cappella
"Despicable Me 2" has unveiled its first teaser trailer, which brings back the funny yellow minions into the action. The short sneak peek shows a hilarious scene where four of the pill-shaped creatures perform an a cappella of The Beach Boys' "Barbara Anne" but with their own indistinguishable lyrics.
The sequel to 2010's hit animated movie "Despicable Me" promises to present an all-new comedy adventure featuring the return of Gru, the girls and the unpredictably hilarious minions. It will also introduce a host of new and outrageously funny characters.
Steve Carell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Kristen Wiig and Miranda Cosgrove are all set to lend their voices again to Gru, Vector, Dr. Nefario, Miss Hattie and Margo respectively. Joining them in the cast ensemble is veteran actor Al Pacino, who will make his animation debut by voicing the major villain.
Returning as the directors for "Despicable Me 2" are Chris Renaud and Pierre Coffin with Christopher Meledandri reprising his producing role. The family movie is scheduled to open wide in theaters across the U.S. on July 3, 2013.
Back in 2010, "Despicable Me" scored a massive success worldwide. Despite its small budget, the movie grossed more than $540 million and became the 10th biggest animated motion picture in the U.S. history.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked