Newly Engaged Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Show Off Diamond Ring
After a little more than a year of dating, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are one step closer to tying the knot. On Thursday, March 1, the couple took to their individual Twitter account to announce that they have just gotten engaged, and post a photo of Rose's left hand that is rocking an oval-cut diamond ring.
First to share the happy news to the fans was Khalifa. Along with the engagement ring picture, the "Black and Yellow" rapper simply tweeted, "She Said Yes!!!" Just minutes later, his new fiancee wrote on her account, "He has made me the Happiest Woman in the World!!!!" Khalifa later followed up his tweet with the one that read, "Love Is Everywhere."
Back in 2011, Khalifa and Rose sparked rumors they have secretly married after photos of them in black tuxedo and white dress surfaced. Later, it was uncovered that the two donned the costume in celebration of Khalifa's 24th birthday. A representative from the Clark County Recorder's Office in Las Vegas additionally told MTV News there is no record of a marriage between the pair.
Though so, the couple haven't been shy about their plan to get married. Khalifa, in particular, said on the black carpet of 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, "Oh yeah, absolutely, man; it's gonna happen. Like we said, we're just gonna do what's natural and not let any pressure [get to us], because even [with] the word of it happening, people are like, 'You guys need to get married now.' "
The MC continued, "It's gonna happen; my baby knows I love her. I'm committed and she's committed, so we're just gonna make it happen." His fiancee, who once dated Kanye West, added, "We discuss it all the time. Like he said, we're very much in love. But, ya know, we're just going to take our time and just enjoy each other right now."
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung