Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver Seeing Couple Therapist
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver spark reconciliation rumor. The former California governor and the wife he cheated on reportedly have been going to couples therapy to seek solution out of their problems and possibly ended the intention to get a divorce. They were also caught furniture-shopping.
Schwarzenegger reportedly initiated the counseling and Shriver agreed. "Arnold and Maria are having marriage counseling to work through their issues to get back together," a friend told NY Post. "Maria is a devout Catholic and doesn't believe in divorce, but is still struggling with the humiliation she endured by him."
Schwarzenegger slept with their maid Mildred Baena and fathered her son who is now 14 years old. Upon finding out late 2010, Shriver filed for divorce in July last year and moved out of their marital home.
"He is promising the moon and telling Maria he has completely changed his ways," another friend of the couple said. "Maria's friends are warning her to be careful, saying he'll never change. Arnold is desperate to win her back, mostly because he realizes he can't live without her, and partly because he doesn't have the political clout without her. Winning her back would be the best way to show the world he has been forgiven for his transgressions."
As a sign that the couple is in civil term, they were spotted on a lunch together at The Ivy in Santa Monica earlier this week. After the meal, they hit a nearby furniture store to check out some goods.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake