Report: Beyonce Knowles Breastfeeding Baby Daughter While Out at Lunch
Beyonce Knowles seems to have taken her role as a first-time mother seriously. The R&B singer, who has just been set to star in Ryan Murphy's latest musical project "One Hit Wonders", has even been spotted breastfeeding her seven-week-old baby daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, at her table in a New York City restaurant recently.
Multiple eyewitnesses, according to Us Weekly, claimed to have seen the "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker nursing her first child with husband Jay-Z in public last Saturday, February 25. At the time, she was enjoying a casual lunch with the "Glory" rapper at Sant Ambroeus in the West Village.
When leaving the eatery, the 30-year-old singer was seen holding Blue Ivy in a blue BabyBjorn, and hid the newborn from paparazzi's camera with a black Donni Charm scarf. The next day, she was spotted cradling her daughter in an exotic leopard-print wrap by Baby Bjorn when out and about in the Big Apple again.
Knowles gave birth to Blue Ivy on January 7. In a joint statement, she and her music mogul husband described their daughter's birth as "emotional and extremely peaceful." Saying they "are in heaven," they added, "We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support." In February, the couple released the first photos of their baby girl.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard