Report: Beyonce Knowles Breastfeeding Baby Daughter While Out at Lunch
Beyonce Knowles seems to have taken her role as a first-time mother seriously. The R&B singer, who has just been set to star in Ryan Murphy's latest musical project "One Hit Wonders", has even been spotted breastfeeding her seven-week-old baby daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, at her table in a New York City restaurant recently.
Multiple eyewitnesses, according to Us Weekly, claimed to have seen the "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker nursing her first child with husband Jay-Z in public last Saturday, February 25. At the time, she was enjoying a casual lunch with the "Glory" rapper at Sant Ambroeus in the West Village.
When leaving the eatery, the 30-year-old singer was seen holding Blue Ivy in a blue BabyBjorn, and hid the newborn from paparazzi's camera with a black Donni Charm scarf. The next day, she was spotted cradling her daughter in an exotic leopard-print wrap by Baby Bjorn when out and about in the Big Apple again.
Knowles gave birth to Blue Ivy on January 7. In a joint statement, she and her music mogul husband described their daughter's birth as "emotional and extremely peaceful." Saying they "are in heaven," they added, "We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support." In February, the couple released the first photos of their baby girl.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story