Justin Bieber to Release 'Boyfriend' as First Single From New Album
Justin Bieber is going to release a new single called "Boyfriend" as the first official offering from his upcoming studio album "Believe". According to Gossip Cop, the teen singer has confirmed the song during the taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
Bieber reportedly told Ellen DeGeneres that the single will be released at the end of March. He's also presented with a Fisker Karma, a luxury electric sportscar, by his manager Scooter Braun and his mentor Usher as a tricked-out gift for his 18th birthday.
The episode which features Bieber will air Thursday night, March 1. Before the airing, the "Under the Mistletoe" singer tweeted to Ellen, "I got something BIG to share with you and the world this week. thank u for everything! see u soon. #BELIEVE."
In addition to visiting Ellen to make announcement about the new album, Bieber will also drop by Ryan Seacrest's radio show to share a few tidbits about the studio project. "Make sure to listen tomorrow morning to me and @carlyraejepsen on @ryanseacrest - news about the new album. her album. and just everything," he posted.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'