Justin Bieber to Release 'Boyfriend' as First Single From New Album
Justin Bieber is going to release a new single called "Boyfriend" as the first official offering from his upcoming studio album "Believe". According to Gossip Cop, the teen singer has confirmed the song during the taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
Bieber reportedly told Ellen DeGeneres that the single will be released at the end of March. He's also presented with a Fisker Karma, a luxury electric sportscar, by his manager Scooter Braun and his mentor Usher as a tricked-out gift for his 18th birthday.
The episode which features Bieber will air Thursday night, March 1. Before the airing, the "Under the Mistletoe" singer tweeted to Ellen, "I got something BIG to share with you and the world this week. thank u for everything! see u soon. #BELIEVE."
In addition to visiting Ellen to make announcement about the new album, Bieber will also drop by Ryan Seacrest's radio show to share a few tidbits about the studio project. "Make sure to listen tomorrow morning to me and @carlyraejepsen on @ryanseacrest - news about the new album. her album. and just everything," he posted.
More Justin Bieber News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director