Justin Bieber to Release 'Boyfriend' as First Single From New Album
Justin Bieber is going to release a new single called "Boyfriend" as the first official offering from his upcoming studio album "Believe". According to Gossip Cop, the teen singer has confirmed the song during the taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
Bieber reportedly told Ellen DeGeneres that the single will be released at the end of March. He's also presented with a Fisker Karma, a luxury electric sportscar, by his manager Scooter Braun and his mentor Usher as a tricked-out gift for his 18th birthday.
The episode which features Bieber will air Thursday night, March 1. Before the airing, the "Under the Mistletoe" singer tweeted to Ellen, "I got something BIG to share with you and the world this week. thank u for everything! see u soon. #BELIEVE."
In addition to visiting Ellen to make announcement about the new album, Bieber will also drop by Ryan Seacrest's radio show to share a few tidbits about the studio project. "Make sure to listen tomorrow morning to me and @carlyraejepsen on @ryanseacrest - news about the new album. her album. and just everything," he posted.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO