Eddie Murphy's Romance With Toni Braxton Denied
Eddie Murphy is not in a relationship with Toni Braxton, it has been confirmed by the 50-year-old actor's representative. "Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other's work for a long time," the rep said regarding the rumor that Murphy and Braxton "are seeing each other and very into it".
Us Weekly was the first to report the romance. Murphy was said cheering on Braxton from the backstage of her February 19 concert in Los Angeles. Their alleged romance started four months ago but it has since gotten serious. "Their kids have met and everything. It's getting very serious," a source said.
Braxton is single after separating from father of her two kids, Keri Lewis, in 2009 after eight years of marriage. Meanwhile, Murphy's marriage to Nicole Mitchell ended after thirteen years and he has since broken up with Melanie Brown and Tracey Edmonds.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame