Eddie Murphy's Romance With Toni Braxton Denied
Eddie Murphy is not in a relationship with Toni Braxton, it has been confirmed by the 50-year-old actor's representative. "Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other's work for a long time," the rep said regarding the rumor that Murphy and Braxton "are seeing each other and very into it".
Us Weekly was the first to report the romance. Murphy was said cheering on Braxton from the backstage of her February 19 concert in Los Angeles. Their alleged romance started four months ago but it has since gotten serious. "Their kids have met and everything. It's getting very serious," a source said.
Braxton is single after separating from father of her two kids, Keri Lewis, in 2009 after eight years of marriage. Meanwhile, Murphy's marriage to Nicole Mitchell ended after thirteen years and he has since broken up with Melanie Brown and Tracey Edmonds.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says