Eddie Murphy's Romance With Toni Braxton Denied
Eddie Murphy is not in a relationship with Toni Braxton, it has been confirmed by the 50-year-old actor's representative. "Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other's work for a long time," the rep said regarding the rumor that Murphy and Braxton "are seeing each other and very into it".
Us Weekly was the first to report the romance. Murphy was said cheering on Braxton from the backstage of her February 19 concert in Los Angeles. Their alleged romance started four months ago but it has since gotten serious. "Their kids have met and everything. It's getting very serious," a source said.
Braxton is single after separating from father of her two kids, Keri Lewis, in 2009 after eight years of marriage. Meanwhile, Murphy's marriage to Nicole Mitchell ended after thirteen years and he has since broken up with Melanie Brown and Tracey Edmonds.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie