Eddie Murphy's Romance With Toni Braxton Denied
Eddie Murphy is not in a relationship with Toni Braxton, it has been confirmed by the 50-year-old actor's representative. "Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other's work for a long time," the rep said regarding the rumor that Murphy and Braxton "are seeing each other and very into it".
Us Weekly was the first to report the romance. Murphy was said cheering on Braxton from the backstage of her February 19 concert in Los Angeles. Their alleged romance started four months ago but it has since gotten serious. "Their kids have met and everything. It's getting very serious," a source said.
Braxton is single after separating from father of her two kids, Keri Lewis, in 2009 after eight years of marriage. Meanwhile, Murphy's marriage to Nicole Mitchell ended after thirteen years and he has since broken up with Melanie Brown and Tracey Edmonds.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked