Eddie Murphy's Romance With Toni Braxton Denied
Eddie Murphy is not in a relationship with Toni Braxton, it has been confirmed by the 50-year-old actor's representative. "Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other's work for a long time," the rep said regarding the rumor that Murphy and Braxton "are seeing each other and very into it".
Us Weekly was the first to report the romance. Murphy was said cheering on Braxton from the backstage of her February 19 concert in Los Angeles. Their alleged romance started four months ago but it has since gotten serious. "Their kids have met and everything. It's getting very serious," a source said.
Braxton is single after separating from father of her two kids, Keri Lewis, in 2009 after eight years of marriage. Meanwhile, Murphy's marriage to Nicole Mitchell ended after thirteen years and he has since broken up with Melanie Brown and Tracey Edmonds.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival