Jennifer Love Hewitt Going Out for Coffee Makeup Free
Jennifer Love Hewitt apparently wasn't afraid of showing up in public without makeup. The actress, who starred as Alison Marks in "Jewtopia", was caught on camera looking bare-faced as she got her morning coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Tuesday, February 28.
Hewitt was pictured donning a white t-shirt, a green jacket and a pair of blue trousers. Wearing her hair down, the "The Client List" star finished off her casual look with an oversized green scarf and a pair of sport shoes.
During the day, 33-year-old Hewitt took to Twitter to tell her followers about the early activity. "Got up at 4:30 a.m.! Coffee Bean was open! Almost done with hair and make up! Happy Tuesday!;)," so the former "Ghost Whisperer" actress wrote.
A few days earlier, Hewitt was spotted showing off her sexy figure in a red mini dress and a pair of nude-colored pumps on the set of "The Client List". When arriving on the set, she opted to wear an all-blue ensemble which consisted of a long-sleeved top and a pair of wide-leg denims.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour