Jennifer Love Hewitt Going Out for Coffee Makeup Free
Jennifer Love Hewitt apparently wasn't afraid of showing up in public without makeup. The actress, who starred as Alison Marks in "Jewtopia", was caught on camera looking bare-faced as she got her morning coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Tuesday, February 28.
Hewitt was pictured donning a white t-shirt, a green jacket and a pair of blue trousers. Wearing her hair down, the "The Client List" star finished off her casual look with an oversized green scarf and a pair of sport shoes.
During the day, 33-year-old Hewitt took to Twitter to tell her followers about the early activity. "Got up at 4:30 a.m.! Coffee Bean was open! Almost done with hair and make up! Happy Tuesday!;)," so the former "Ghost Whisperer" actress wrote.
A few days earlier, Hewitt was spotted showing off her sexy figure in a red mini dress and a pair of nude-colored pumps on the set of "The Client List". When arriving on the set, she opted to wear an all-blue ensemble which consisted of a long-sleeved top and a pair of wide-leg denims.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date