Jennifer Love Hewitt Going Out for Coffee Makeup Free
Jennifer Love Hewitt apparently wasn't afraid of showing up in public without makeup. The actress, who starred as Alison Marks in "Jewtopia", was caught on camera looking bare-faced as she got her morning coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Tuesday, February 28.
Hewitt was pictured donning a white t-shirt, a green jacket and a pair of blue trousers. Wearing her hair down, the "The Client List" star finished off her casual look with an oversized green scarf and a pair of sport shoes.
During the day, 33-year-old Hewitt took to Twitter to tell her followers about the early activity. "Got up at 4:30 a.m.! Coffee Bean was open! Almost done with hair and make up! Happy Tuesday!;)," so the former "Ghost Whisperer" actress wrote.
A few days earlier, Hewitt was spotted showing off her sexy figure in a red mini dress and a pair of nude-colored pumps on the set of "The Client List". When arriving on the set, she opted to wear an all-blue ensemble which consisted of a long-sleeved top and a pair of wide-leg denims.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'