Jennifer Love Hewitt Going Out for Coffee Makeup Free
Jennifer Love Hewitt apparently wasn't afraid of showing up in public without makeup. The actress, who starred as Alison Marks in "Jewtopia", was caught on camera looking bare-faced as she got her morning coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Tuesday, February 28.
Hewitt was pictured donning a white t-shirt, a green jacket and a pair of blue trousers. Wearing her hair down, the "The Client List" star finished off her casual look with an oversized green scarf and a pair of sport shoes.
During the day, 33-year-old Hewitt took to Twitter to tell her followers about the early activity. "Got up at 4:30 a.m.! Coffee Bean was open! Almost done with hair and make up! Happy Tuesday!;)," so the former "Ghost Whisperer" actress wrote.
A few days earlier, Hewitt was spotted showing off her sexy figure in a red mini dress and a pair of nude-colored pumps on the set of "The Client List". When arriving on the set, she opted to wear an all-blue ensemble which consisted of a long-sleeved top and a pair of wide-leg denims.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings