Jennifer Love Hewitt Going Out for Coffee Makeup Free
Jennifer Love Hewitt apparently wasn't afraid of showing up in public without makeup. The actress, who starred as Alison Marks in "Jewtopia", was caught on camera looking bare-faced as she got her morning coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Tuesday, February 28.
Hewitt was pictured donning a white t-shirt, a green jacket and a pair of blue trousers. Wearing her hair down, the "The Client List" star finished off her casual look with an oversized green scarf and a pair of sport shoes.
During the day, 33-year-old Hewitt took to Twitter to tell her followers about the early activity. "Got up at 4:30 a.m.! Coffee Bean was open! Almost done with hair and make up! Happy Tuesday!;)," so the former "Ghost Whisperer" actress wrote.
A few days earlier, Hewitt was spotted showing off her sexy figure in a red mini dress and a pair of nude-colored pumps on the set of "The Client List". When arriving on the set, she opted to wear an all-blue ensemble which consisted of a long-sleeved top and a pair of wide-leg denims.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'