First Photos of Sebastian Stan as Mad Hatter on 'Once Upon a Time'
When "Once Upon a Time" visits "Alice in Wonderland" in an upcoming episode, "Gossip Girl" alum Sebastian Stan will appear as Mad Hatter. His take on the famous character has now been teased in two newly-released photos.
One of the pictures sees Stan's Mad Hatter standing among some kids, while in another image, he is featured in a place full of hats. Dishing on the Wonderland-themed episode, executive producer Edward Kitsis has said, "In that episode, we find out how the Mad Hatter became mad."
Wonderland on "Once" will be a bit different from the original tale as Kitsis shared, "The first difference you'll notice is who the Mad Hatter was and his backstory." He went on explaining, "Then what Wonderland is and the changes of it is something we hope to explore also. We're hoping this tells you the story of the Mad Hatter, but also will leave you with questions about Wonderland."
Titled "Hat Trick", the episode featuring Stan will air March 25 at 8/7c on ABC. Roger Daltrey of The Who will lend his voice to the hookah-smoking Caterpillar.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher