First Photos of Sebastian Stan as Mad Hatter on 'Once Upon a Time'
When "Once Upon a Time" visits "Alice in Wonderland" in an upcoming episode, "Gossip Girl" alum Sebastian Stan will appear as Mad Hatter. His take on the famous character has now been teased in two newly-released photos.
One of the pictures sees Stan's Mad Hatter standing among some kids, while in another image, he is featured in a place full of hats. Dishing on the Wonderland-themed episode, executive producer Edward Kitsis has said, "In that episode, we find out how the Mad Hatter became mad."
Wonderland on "Once" will be a bit different from the original tale as Kitsis shared, "The first difference you'll notice is who the Mad Hatter was and his backstory." He went on explaining, "Then what Wonderland is and the changes of it is something we hope to explore also. We're hoping this tells you the story of the Mad Hatter, but also will leave you with questions about Wonderland."
Titled "Hat Trick", the episode featuring Stan will air March 25 at 8/7c on ABC. Roger Daltrey of The Who will lend his voice to the hookah-smoking Caterpillar.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story