First Photos of Sebastian Stan as Mad Hatter on 'Once Upon a Time'
When "Once Upon a Time" visits "Alice in Wonderland" in an upcoming episode, "Gossip Girl" alum Sebastian Stan will appear as Mad Hatter. His take on the famous character has now been teased in two newly-released photos.
One of the pictures sees Stan's Mad Hatter standing among some kids, while in another image, he is featured in a place full of hats. Dishing on the Wonderland-themed episode, executive producer Edward Kitsis has said, "In that episode, we find out how the Mad Hatter became mad."
Wonderland on "Once" will be a bit different from the original tale as Kitsis shared, "The first difference you'll notice is who the Mad Hatter was and his backstory." He went on explaining, "Then what Wonderland is and the changes of it is something we hope to explore also. We're hoping this tells you the story of the Mad Hatter, but also will leave you with questions about Wonderland."
Titled "Hat Trick", the episode featuring Stan will air March 25 at 8/7c on ABC. Roger Daltrey of The Who will lend his voice to the hookah-smoking Caterpillar.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser