First Photos of Sebastian Stan as Mad Hatter on 'Once Upon a Time'
When "Once Upon a Time" visits "Alice in Wonderland" in an upcoming episode, "Gossip Girl" alum Sebastian Stan will appear as Mad Hatter. His take on the famous character has now been teased in two newly-released photos.
One of the pictures sees Stan's Mad Hatter standing among some kids, while in another image, he is featured in a place full of hats. Dishing on the Wonderland-themed episode, executive producer Edward Kitsis has said, "In that episode, we find out how the Mad Hatter became mad."
Wonderland on "Once" will be a bit different from the original tale as Kitsis shared, "The first difference you'll notice is who the Mad Hatter was and his backstory." He went on explaining, "Then what Wonderland is and the changes of it is something we hope to explore also. We're hoping this tells you the story of the Mad Hatter, but also will leave you with questions about Wonderland."
Titled "Hat Trick", the episode featuring Stan will air March 25 at 8/7c on ABC. Roger Daltrey of The Who will lend his voice to the hookah-smoking Caterpillar.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors