'Downton Abbey' Star Jessica Brown-Findlay Shows Off Ghostly Face in Jewelry Ad
Jessica Brown-Findlay transforms into a woman with a ghostly white face to promote jewelry by Dominic Jones. In a new ad for the brand, the "Downton Abbey" actress is seen donning a cream-colored lacy top while modeling a pair of earrings and two rings from the fall/winter 2012 collection. She applies heavy eye makeup and wears her dark hair in a messy do.
Jones told Telegraph the reason why Brown-Findlay was chosen to become his new spokesmodel, saying, "She's a real English Rose." The jewelery designer continued, "The collection is quite aristocratic and she was a perfect fit, she has a real natural beauty and is really engaging."
Talking about the new jewelery collection, Jones revealed it was inspired by tokens and trinkets that were brought back by knights from their daughters' crusade. "They almost look like museum pieces but with a modern aesthetic," he said.
Before Jessica Brown-Findlay, Florence and the Machine's lead singer Florence Welch was the spokesmodel of the brand for the spring/summer 2012 collection. Other celebrities who also have fronted Jones' previous campaign were model Alice Dellal and Mick Jagger's oldest daughter Elizabeth Jagger.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event