Wendy Williams Pleads Rihanna to Keep Her Duet With Chris Brown Professional
Wendy Williams is one of those who is alarmed by Rihanna and Chris Brown's musical reunion. The radio and TV personality is worried that their professional relationship might turn it into a romance one, so she pleads the Bajan singer not to go to that direction.
"Please don't go back to him romantically speaking. The girl is too young to be giving a woman-beater a second chance," Wendy sends her message when doing an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. She additionally says, "Now, if they're going to do music together, fine."
Though she's fine with Riri and Breezy's musical collaboration, Wendy still thinks that it's not a wise decision. She's worried that the duet reunion could send a wrong message to young fans who may confuse it with the romantic one.
Earlier this month on "The Wendy Williams Show", she discussed what she thought about Breezy and what he should do to rebuild his image. "Chris I think that more people would think more different of you, if you would stop acting so coo-coo," so she suggested.
More Wendy Williams News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce