Wendy Williams Pleads Rihanna to Keep Her Duet With Chris Brown Professional
Wendy Williams is one of those who is alarmed by Rihanna and Chris Brown's musical reunion. The radio and TV personality is worried that their professional relationship might turn it into a romance one, so she pleads the Bajan singer not to go to that direction.
"Please don't go back to him romantically speaking. The girl is too young to be giving a woman-beater a second chance," Wendy sends her message when doing an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. She additionally says, "Now, if they're going to do music together, fine."
Though she's fine with Riri and Breezy's musical collaboration, Wendy still thinks that it's not a wise decision. She's worried that the duet reunion could send a wrong message to young fans who may confuse it with the romantic one.
Earlier this month on "The Wendy Williams Show", she discussed what she thought about Breezy and what he should do to rebuild his image. "Chris I think that more people would think more different of you, if you would stop acting so coo-coo," so she suggested.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama