Wendy Williams Pleads Rihanna to Keep Her Duet With Chris Brown Professional
Wendy Williams is one of those who is alarmed by Rihanna and Chris Brown's musical reunion. The radio and TV personality is worried that their professional relationship might turn it into a romance one, so she pleads the Bajan singer not to go to that direction.
"Please don't go back to him romantically speaking. The girl is too young to be giving a woman-beater a second chance," Wendy sends her message when doing an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. She additionally says, "Now, if they're going to do music together, fine."
Though she's fine with Riri and Breezy's musical collaboration, Wendy still thinks that it's not a wise decision. She's worried that the duet reunion could send a wrong message to young fans who may confuse it with the romantic one.
Earlier this month on "The Wendy Williams Show", she discussed what she thought about Breezy and what he should do to rebuild his image. "Chris I think that more people would think more different of you, if you would stop acting so coo-coo," so she suggested.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones