Wendy Williams Pleads Rihanna to Keep Her Duet With Chris Brown Professional
Wendy Williams is one of those who is alarmed by Rihanna and Chris Brown's musical reunion. The radio and TV personality is worried that their professional relationship might turn it into a romance one, so she pleads the Bajan singer not to go to that direction.
"Please don't go back to him romantically speaking. The girl is too young to be giving a woman-beater a second chance," Wendy sends her message when doing an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. She additionally says, "Now, if they're going to do music together, fine."
Though she's fine with Riri and Breezy's musical collaboration, Wendy still thinks that it's not a wise decision. She's worried that the duet reunion could send a wrong message to young fans who may confuse it with the romantic one.
Earlier this month on "The Wendy Williams Show", she discussed what she thought about Breezy and what he should do to rebuild his image. "Chris I think that more people would think more different of you, if you would stop acting so coo-coo," so she suggested.
More Wendy Williams News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story