FX Sets Premiere Dates for Charlie Sheen's and Russell Brand's New Comedies
This summer, Charlie Sheen's "Anger Management" and Russell Brand's "Strangely Uplifting" will entertain FX viewers as part of the channel's Thursdays two-and-a-half-hour comedy block. Both new shows will first air on June 28.
The new comedy series starring the former "Two and a Half Men" actor will premiere at 9/8c with two back-to-back episodes. The show, which follows a former baseball player who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management, will air in its regular slot at 9:30/8:30c starting the next week.
Brand's new talk show will air every Thursday at 11/10c. The late-night comedy series will be shot in front of a live audience and will heavily feature an interaction between the host and the audience. It is described the British comedian's "unvarnished, unfiltered take on current events, politics and pop culture."
Also on FX's Thursday line-up are "Wilfred" and "Louie". The Elijah Wood-starring comedy will return with its second season at 10/9c with Robin Williams guest starring in the premiere episode. As for the show headlined by Louis C.K., it will return with its third season at 10:30/9:30c.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media