FX Sets Premiere Dates for Charlie Sheen's and Russell Brand's New Comedies
This summer, Charlie Sheen's "Anger Management" and Russell Brand's "Strangely Uplifting" will entertain FX viewers as part of the channel's Thursdays two-and-a-half-hour comedy block. Both new shows will first air on June 28.
The new comedy series starring the former "Two and a Half Men" actor will premiere at 9/8c with two back-to-back episodes. The show, which follows a former baseball player who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management, will air in its regular slot at 9:30/8:30c starting the next week.
Brand's new talk show will air every Thursday at 11/10c. The late-night comedy series will be shot in front of a live audience and will heavily feature an interaction between the host and the audience. It is described the British comedian's "unvarnished, unfiltered take on current events, politics and pop culture."
Also on FX's Thursday line-up are "Wilfred" and "Louie". The Elijah Wood-starring comedy will return with its second season at 10/9c with Robin Williams guest starring in the premiere episode. As for the show headlined by Louis C.K., it will return with its third season at 10:30/9:30c.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'