Lindsay Lohan Confirms She'll Play Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's Movie
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed the long-standing rumor that she is cast as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's "Liz & Dick". Speaking in an interview with Matt Lauer, the 25-year-old singer/actress reveals that she'll start production for the TV movie soon.
"I've been doing tons of research," she says of her preparation to play the late "Cleopatra" beauty. "But I've always kind of researched her. She's always been a fascinating woman to me. So I'm really honored." She also promises she "will not let anyone down, especially myself."
While prepping for the biopic, Lohan is set to host "Saturday Night Live" this week. Words are, she may appear as the wife of Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, Callista, in a skit. However, Lohan's spokesman Steve Honig refused to comment on the news and NBC has not released a statement on the matter.
"SNL" episode featuring Lohan will air Saturday, March 3. Jack White has been booked as a musical guest.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season