Lindsay Lohan Confirms She'll Play Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's Movie
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed the long-standing rumor that she is cast as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's "Liz & Dick". Speaking in an interview with Matt Lauer, the 25-year-old singer/actress reveals that she'll start production for the TV movie soon.
"I've been doing tons of research," she says of her preparation to play the late "Cleopatra" beauty. "But I've always kind of researched her. She's always been a fascinating woman to me. So I'm really honored." She also promises she "will not let anyone down, especially myself."
While prepping for the biopic, Lohan is set to host "Saturday Night Live" this week. Words are, she may appear as the wife of Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, Callista, in a skit. However, Lohan's spokesman Steve Honig refused to comment on the news and NBC has not released a statement on the matter.
"SNL" episode featuring Lohan will air Saturday, March 3. Jack White has been booked as a musical guest.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'