Lindsay Lohan Confirms She'll Play Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's Movie
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed the long-standing rumor that she is cast as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's "Liz & Dick". Speaking in an interview with Matt Lauer, the 25-year-old singer/actress reveals that she'll start production for the TV movie soon.
"I've been doing tons of research," she says of her preparation to play the late "Cleopatra" beauty. "But I've always kind of researched her. She's always been a fascinating woman to me. So I'm really honored." She also promises she "will not let anyone down, especially myself."
While prepping for the biopic, Lohan is set to host "Saturday Night Live" this week. Words are, she may appear as the wife of Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, Callista, in a skit. However, Lohan's spokesman Steve Honig refused to comment on the news and NBC has not released a statement on the matter.
"SNL" episode featuring Lohan will air Saturday, March 3. Jack White has been booked as a musical guest.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!