Lindsay Lohan Confirms She'll Play Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's Movie
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed the long-standing rumor that she is cast as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's "Liz & Dick". Speaking in an interview with Matt Lauer, the 25-year-old singer/actress reveals that she'll start production for the TV movie soon.
"I've been doing tons of research," she says of her preparation to play the late "Cleopatra" beauty. "But I've always kind of researched her. She's always been a fascinating woman to me. So I'm really honored." She also promises she "will not let anyone down, especially myself."
While prepping for the biopic, Lohan is set to host "Saturday Night Live" this week. Words are, she may appear as the wife of Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, Callista, in a skit. However, Lohan's spokesman Steve Honig refused to comment on the news and NBC has not released a statement on the matter.
"SNL" episode featuring Lohan will air Saturday, March 3. Jack White has been booked as a musical guest.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?