'Gossip Girl' 5.18 Preview: Blair and Dan Have 'Terrible' Sex
Blair and Dan are getting closer when "Gossip Girl" returns in April. The couple will take their relationship to bed after Queen B seduces her new love interest by showing up at his place in a sexy lingerie.
However, the sex escapade will leave the couple disappointed since Blair calls it "terrible". When Dan comes to Nate, the latter soon concludes that the former had a bad sex with Blair.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus after recently airing its February 27 outing, but will return with the new episode on Monday, April 2.
Elizabeth Hurley has been reported to reprise her role as Diana Payne sometime in the remainder of the fifth season. Teasing about Diana's connection to the Bass family, executive producer Josh Safran said, "That story is far from over."
On the forthcoming return of Uncle Jack Bass (Desmond Harrington), who will later be revealed to have saved Chuck's life following the car accident, Safran dished, "He's still an unrepentant bad boy, but he's enjoying it a little bit more."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'