'Gossip Girl' 5.18 Preview: Blair and Dan Have 'Terrible' Sex
Blair and Dan are getting closer when "Gossip Girl" returns in April. The couple will take their relationship to bed after Queen B seduces her new love interest by showing up at his place in a sexy lingerie.
However, the sex escapade will leave the couple disappointed since Blair calls it "terrible". When Dan comes to Nate, the latter soon concludes that the former had a bad sex with Blair.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus after recently airing its February 27 outing, but will return with the new episode on Monday, April 2.
Elizabeth Hurley has been reported to reprise her role as Diana Payne sometime in the remainder of the fifth season. Teasing about Diana's connection to the Bass family, executive producer Josh Safran said, "That story is far from over."
On the forthcoming return of Uncle Jack Bass (Desmond Harrington), who will later be revealed to have saved Chuck's life following the car accident, Safran dished, "He's still an unrepentant bad boy, but he's enjoying it a little bit more."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7