'Gossip Girl' 5.18 Preview: Blair and Dan Have 'Terrible' Sex
Blair and Dan are getting closer when "Gossip Girl" returns in April. The couple will take their relationship to bed after Queen B seduces her new love interest by showing up at his place in a sexy lingerie.
However, the sex escapade will leave the couple disappointed since Blair calls it "terrible". When Dan comes to Nate, the latter soon concludes that the former had a bad sex with Blair.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus after recently airing its February 27 outing, but will return with the new episode on Monday, April 2.
Elizabeth Hurley has been reported to reprise her role as Diana Payne sometime in the remainder of the fifth season. Teasing about Diana's connection to the Bass family, executive producer Josh Safran said, "That story is far from over."
On the forthcoming return of Uncle Jack Bass (Desmond Harrington), who will later be revealed to have saved Chuck's life following the car accident, Safran dished, "He's still an unrepentant bad boy, but he's enjoying it a little bit more."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes