'Gossip Girl' 5.18 Preview: Blair and Dan Have 'Terrible' Sex
Blair and Dan are getting closer when "Gossip Girl" returns in April. The couple will take their relationship to bed after Queen B seduces her new love interest by showing up at his place in a sexy lingerie.
However, the sex escapade will leave the couple disappointed since Blair calls it "terrible". When Dan comes to Nate, the latter soon concludes that the former had a bad sex with Blair.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus after recently airing its February 27 outing, but will return with the new episode on Monday, April 2.
Elizabeth Hurley has been reported to reprise her role as Diana Payne sometime in the remainder of the fifth season. Teasing about Diana's connection to the Bass family, executive producer Josh Safran said, "That story is far from over."
On the forthcoming return of Uncle Jack Bass (Desmond Harrington), who will later be revealed to have saved Chuck's life following the car accident, Safran dished, "He's still an unrepentant bad boy, but he's enjoying it a little bit more."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding