'Gossip Girl' 5.18 Preview: Blair and Dan Have 'Terrible' Sex
Blair and Dan are getting closer when "Gossip Girl" returns in April. The couple will take their relationship to bed after Queen B seduces her new love interest by showing up at his place in a sexy lingerie.
However, the sex escapade will leave the couple disappointed since Blair calls it "terrible". When Dan comes to Nate, the latter soon concludes that the former had a bad sex with Blair.
"Gossip Girl" is taking a hiatus after recently airing its February 27 outing, but will return with the new episode on Monday, April 2.
Elizabeth Hurley has been reported to reprise her role as Diana Payne sometime in the remainder of the fifth season. Teasing about Diana's connection to the Bass family, executive producer Josh Safran said, "That story is far from over."
On the forthcoming return of Uncle Jack Bass (Desmond Harrington), who will later be revealed to have saved Chuck's life following the car accident, Safran dished, "He's still an unrepentant bad boy, but he's enjoying it a little bit more."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy