Video: Christina Aguilera Collaborates With 'The Voice' Contestant
Christina Aguilera made a surprise performance on a Monday, February 27 episode of "The Voice". The judge and vocal coach joined Sera Hill in singing Rose Royce's classic song "I'm Going Down", which was once covered by Mary J. Blige.
Sera's rendition was so impressive "to the point that I just want to grab a mic and get up there and sing with you," so Xtina said. The mother of one started to belt out the song in her chair, but stopped short when Sera pled her to come on to the stage. "Just the chorus because I don't know the words," she finally complied.
Sera was the last contestant recruited by Xtina to complete her team. She was praised by the "Burlesque" songstress who said, "Thank you I've really been waiting for something to come along and excite me as much as you."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21