Video: Christina Aguilera Collaborates With 'The Voice' Contestant
Christina Aguilera made a surprise performance on a Monday, February 27 episode of "The Voice". The judge and vocal coach joined Sera Hill in singing Rose Royce's classic song "I'm Going Down", which was once covered by Mary J. Blige.
Sera's rendition was so impressive "to the point that I just want to grab a mic and get up there and sing with you," so Xtina said. The mother of one started to belt out the song in her chair, but stopped short when Sera pled her to come on to the stage. "Just the chorus because I don't know the words," she finally complied.
Sera was the last contestant recruited by Xtina to complete her team. She was praised by the "Burlesque" songstress who said, "Thank you I've really been waiting for something to come along and excite me as much as you."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences