Video: Christina Aguilera Collaborates With 'The Voice' Contestant
Christina Aguilera made a surprise performance on a Monday, February 27 episode of "The Voice". The judge and vocal coach joined Sera Hill in singing Rose Royce's classic song "I'm Going Down", which was once covered by Mary J. Blige.
Sera's rendition was so impressive "to the point that I just want to grab a mic and get up there and sing with you," so Xtina said. The mother of one started to belt out the song in her chair, but stopped short when Sera pled her to come on to the stage. "Just the chorus because I don't know the words," she finally complied.
Sera was the last contestant recruited by Xtina to complete her team. She was praised by the "Burlesque" songstress who said, "Thank you I've really been waiting for something to come along and excite me as much as you."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked