Video: Christina Aguilera Collaborates With 'The Voice' Contestant
Christina Aguilera made a surprise performance on a Monday, February 27 episode of "The Voice". The judge and vocal coach joined Sera Hill in singing Rose Royce's classic song "I'm Going Down", which was once covered by Mary J. Blige.
Sera's rendition was so impressive "to the point that I just want to grab a mic and get up there and sing with you," so Xtina said. The mother of one started to belt out the song in her chair, but stopped short when Sera pled her to come on to the stage. "Just the chorus because I don't know the words," she finally complied.
Sera was the last contestant recruited by Xtina to complete her team. She was praised by the "Burlesque" songstress who said, "Thank you I've really been waiting for something to come along and excite me as much as you."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video