Video: Christina Aguilera Collaborates With 'The Voice' Contestant
Christina Aguilera made a surprise performance on a Monday, February 27 episode of "The Voice". The judge and vocal coach joined Sera Hill in singing Rose Royce's classic song "I'm Going Down", which was once covered by Mary J. Blige.
Sera's rendition was so impressive "to the point that I just want to grab a mic and get up there and sing with you," so Xtina said. The mother of one started to belt out the song in her chair, but stopped short when Sera pled her to come on to the stage. "Just the chorus because I don't know the words," she finally complied.
Sera was the last contestant recruited by Xtina to complete her team. She was praised by the "Burlesque" songstress who said, "Thank you I've really been waiting for something to come along and excite me as much as you."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says