New 'This Must Be the Place' Clip: Lipstick-Clad Sean Penn Embarks on Road Trip
A fresh clip from Sean Penn's "This Must Be the Place" has been debuted. Making its way out via Empire, the sneak peek sees Penn's Cheyenne having a long road trip in his black pick-up. Sporting a daring red lipstick and resembling The Cure's frontman Robert Smith, Cheyenne is seen driving alone across corn fields while embracing the wind.
Cheyenne is a wealthy ex-rock star who is now bored and jaded in his retirement. Having been estranged with his father for over 30 years, it is only now in death that he learns the true extent of his father's humiliation in Auschwitz at the hands of former SS Officer Aloise Muller - an event he is determined to avenge. So, he begins a life-altering journey across the heartland of America to track down and confront his father's former Nazi nemesis.
As his quest unfolds, Cheyenne is reawakened by the people he encounters and his journey is transformed into one of reconciliation and self discovery. As his date with destiny arrives and he tracks down Muller, Cheyenne must finally decide if it is redemption he seeks .... or revenge.
"This Must Be the Place" was first premiered at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. Directed by Paolo Sorrentino, the drama also stars Frances McDormand, Eve Hewson and Judd Hirsch. The Weinstein Company still hasn't picked a U.S. release date for the movie, but has planned to unleash the film in the U.K. on April 6.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'