Katy Perry Goes Sultry and Unrecognizable as Interview's Cover Girl
Although she often went through quirky makeovers by constantly changing the color of her hair, Katy Perry presents a drastically different look in a new photo shoot. A sneak peek for the March issue of Interview magazine unveils its cover that features the estranged wife of Russell Brand in black and white.
Barely recognizable in the picture, the "Teenage Dream" hitmaker shows off a sultry look by trading her bubblegum-colored fashions with a sequined bra top, long black gloves and chandelier earrings. She also seems to have been inspired by the late Amy Winehouse as she sports thick, winged black eyeliner.
In a statement that came along with the sneak peek, Interview magazine noted, "If you haven't already heard, Katy Perry is our March covergirl. We're pretty excited (!), especially as she's interviewed by one of our favorite comedians, Kristen Wiig." The March cover itself, which was leaked online on Monday, February 27, was shot by Mikael Jansson and styled by Karl Templer.
More Katy Perry News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards