Katy Perry Goes Sultry and Unrecognizable as Interview's Cover Girl
Although she often went through quirky makeovers by constantly changing the color of her hair, Katy Perry presents a drastically different look in a new photo shoot. A sneak peek for the March issue of Interview magazine unveils its cover that features the estranged wife of Russell Brand in black and white.
Barely recognizable in the picture, the "Teenage Dream" hitmaker shows off a sultry look by trading her bubblegum-colored fashions with a sequined bra top, long black gloves and chandelier earrings. She also seems to have been inspired by the late Amy Winehouse as she sports thick, winged black eyeliner.
In a statement that came along with the sneak peek, Interview magazine noted, "If you haven't already heard, Katy Perry is our March covergirl. We're pretty excited (!), especially as she's interviewed by one of our favorite comedians, Kristen Wiig." The March cover itself, which was leaked online on Monday, February 27, was shot by Mikael Jansson and styled by Karl Templer.
More Katy Perry News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs