Katy Perry Goes Sultry and Unrecognizable as Interview's Cover Girl
Although she often went through quirky makeovers by constantly changing the color of her hair, Katy Perry presents a drastically different look in a new photo shoot. A sneak peek for the March issue of Interview magazine unveils its cover that features the estranged wife of Russell Brand in black and white.
Barely recognizable in the picture, the "Teenage Dream" hitmaker shows off a sultry look by trading her bubblegum-colored fashions with a sequined bra top, long black gloves and chandelier earrings. She also seems to have been inspired by the late Amy Winehouse as she sports thick, winged black eyeliner.
In a statement that came along with the sneak peek, Interview magazine noted, "If you haven't already heard, Katy Perry is our March covergirl. We're pretty excited (!), especially as she's interviewed by one of our favorite comedians, Kristen Wiig." The March cover itself, which was leaked online on Monday, February 27, was shot by Mikael Jansson and styled by Karl Templer.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance