Katy Perry Goes Sultry and Unrecognizable as Interview's Cover Girl
Although she often went through quirky makeovers by constantly changing the color of her hair, Katy Perry presents a drastically different look in a new photo shoot. A sneak peek for the March issue of Interview magazine unveils its cover that features the estranged wife of Russell Brand in black and white.
Barely recognizable in the picture, the "Teenage Dream" hitmaker shows off a sultry look by trading her bubblegum-colored fashions with a sequined bra top, long black gloves and chandelier earrings. She also seems to have been inspired by the late Amy Winehouse as she sports thick, winged black eyeliner.
In a statement that came along with the sneak peek, Interview magazine noted, "If you haven't already heard, Katy Perry is our March covergirl. We're pretty excited (!), especially as she's interviewed by one of our favorite comedians, Kristen Wiig." The March cover itself, which was leaked online on Monday, February 27, was shot by Mikael Jansson and styled by Karl Templer.
More Katy Perry News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs