Katy Perry Goes Sultry and Unrecognizable as Interview's Cover Girl
Although she often went through quirky makeovers by constantly changing the color of her hair, Katy Perry presents a drastically different look in a new photo shoot. A sneak peek for the March issue of Interview magazine unveils its cover that features the estranged wife of Russell Brand in black and white.
Barely recognizable in the picture, the "Teenage Dream" hitmaker shows off a sultry look by trading her bubblegum-colored fashions with a sequined bra top, long black gloves and chandelier earrings. She also seems to have been inspired by the late Amy Winehouse as she sports thick, winged black eyeliner.
In a statement that came along with the sneak peek, Interview magazine noted, "If you haven't already heard, Katy Perry is our March covergirl. We're pretty excited (!), especially as she's interviewed by one of our favorite comedians, Kristen Wiig." The March cover itself, which was leaked online on Monday, February 27, was shot by Mikael Jansson and styled by Karl Templer.
More Katy Perry News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image