Video Premiere: Bon Iver's 'Towers'
Bon Iver has debuted a music video for latest single "Towers". The clip is directed by Nabil Elderkin who helmed Iver's "Holocene" visuals. While the "Holocene" video follows a little cave boy visiting some breathtaking spots in Iceland, this new one sees a bearded man making his way through the forest and shoreline.
"When Justin [Vernon] sent me a breakdown of what certain parts/lines of the song meant to him I did my best to decode it and curate into something simple," Nabil gushed, "And hopefully the viewer can take from it their own feeling of what the towers represent."
The video was shot on Native American-preserved land in Washington state. The song, meanwhile, was recorded Iver's self-titled studio album "Bon Iver", which led them to win Best Alternative Music Album at this year's Grammy Awards.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover