Video Premiere: Bon Iver's 'Towers'
Bon Iver has debuted a music video for latest single "Towers". The clip is directed by Nabil Elderkin who helmed Iver's "Holocene" visuals. While the "Holocene" video follows a little cave boy visiting some breathtaking spots in Iceland, this new one sees a bearded man making his way through the forest and shoreline.
"When Justin [Vernon] sent me a breakdown of what certain parts/lines of the song meant to him I did my best to decode it and curate into something simple," Nabil gushed, "And hopefully the viewer can take from it their own feeling of what the towers represent."
The video was shot on Native American-preserved land in Washington state. The song, meanwhile, was recorded Iver's self-titled studio album "Bon Iver", which led them to win Best Alternative Music Album at this year's Grammy Awards.
Bon Iver's "Towers" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie