Video Premiere: Bon Iver's 'Towers'
Bon Iver has debuted a music video for latest single "Towers". The clip is directed by Nabil Elderkin who helmed Iver's "Holocene" visuals. While the "Holocene" video follows a little cave boy visiting some breathtaking spots in Iceland, this new one sees a bearded man making his way through the forest and shoreline.
"When Justin [Vernon] sent me a breakdown of what certain parts/lines of the song meant to him I did my best to decode it and curate into something simple," Nabil gushed, "And hopefully the viewer can take from it their own feeling of what the towers represent."
The video was shot on Native American-preserved land in Washington state. The song, meanwhile, was recorded Iver's self-titled studio album "Bon Iver", which led them to win Best Alternative Music Album at this year's Grammy Awards.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs