Video Premiere: Bon Iver's 'Towers'
Bon Iver has debuted a music video for latest single "Towers". The clip is directed by Nabil Elderkin who helmed Iver's "Holocene" visuals. While the "Holocene" video follows a little cave boy visiting some breathtaking spots in Iceland, this new one sees a bearded man making his way through the forest and shoreline.
"When Justin [Vernon] sent me a breakdown of what certain parts/lines of the song meant to him I did my best to decode it and curate into something simple," Nabil gushed, "And hopefully the viewer can take from it their own feeling of what the towers represent."
The video was shot on Native American-preserved land in Washington state. The song, meanwhile, was recorded Iver's self-titled studio album "Bon Iver", which led them to win Best Alternative Music Album at this year's Grammy Awards.
Bon Iver's "Towers" music video
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer