Video Premiere: Bon Iver's 'Towers'
Bon Iver has debuted a music video for latest single "Towers". The clip is directed by Nabil Elderkin who helmed Iver's "Holocene" visuals. While the "Holocene" video follows a little cave boy visiting some breathtaking spots in Iceland, this new one sees a bearded man making his way through the forest and shoreline.
"When Justin [Vernon] sent me a breakdown of what certain parts/lines of the song meant to him I did my best to decode it and curate into something simple," Nabil gushed, "And hopefully the viewer can take from it their own feeling of what the towers represent."
The video was shot on Native American-preserved land in Washington state. The song, meanwhile, was recorded Iver's self-titled studio album "Bon Iver", which led them to win Best Alternative Music Album at this year's Grammy Awards.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger