Celine Dion Cancels Shows Due to Virus
Celine Dion was forced to cancel a number of her concerts at Caesars Palace's Colloseum in Las Vegas due to virus that caused inflammation of her vocal cords. "I feel terrible about not being able to do these shows," said the singer in a statement.
Dion had been warned by her doctors of her illness. She continued in her statement, "I feel so bad for the fans. I don't like to let people down ...It's the thing that bothers me more than anything. I really hope everyone understands how sorry I am."
Concerts are canceled through Wednesday, February 29 and will resume on Saturday, March 3. Refunds are available for ticket holders.
"Celine is battling a virus that has caused inflammation of her vocal chords. (sic) She is currently receiving treatment for this condition, and has been instructed to rest," a statement on her official site said. "Celine is very upset about disappointing her fans, and wants to apologize for inconveniencing them."
More Celine Dion News
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne