Celine Dion Cancels Shows Due to Virus
Celine Dion was forced to cancel a number of her concerts at Caesars Palace's Colloseum in Las Vegas due to virus that caused inflammation of her vocal cords. "I feel terrible about not being able to do these shows," said the singer in a statement.
Dion had been warned by her doctors of her illness. She continued in her statement, "I feel so bad for the fans. I don't like to let people down ...It's the thing that bothers me more than anything. I really hope everyone understands how sorry I am."
Concerts are canceled through Wednesday, February 29 and will resume on Saturday, March 3. Refunds are available for ticket holders.
"Celine is battling a virus that has caused inflammation of her vocal chords. (sic) She is currently receiving treatment for this condition, and has been instructed to rest," a statement on her official site said. "Celine is very upset about disappointing her fans, and wants to apologize for inconveniencing them."
More Celine Dion News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards