Celine Dion Cancels Shows Due to Virus
Celine Dion was forced to cancel a number of her concerts at Caesars Palace's Colloseum in Las Vegas due to virus that caused inflammation of her vocal cords. "I feel terrible about not being able to do these shows," said the singer in a statement.
Dion had been warned by her doctors of her illness. She continued in her statement, "I feel so bad for the fans. I don't like to let people down ...It's the thing that bothers me more than anything. I really hope everyone understands how sorry I am."
Concerts are canceled through Wednesday, February 29 and will resume on Saturday, March 3. Refunds are available for ticket holders.
"Celine is battling a virus that has caused inflammation of her vocal chords. (sic) She is currently receiving treatment for this condition, and has been instructed to rest," a statement on her official site said. "Celine is very upset about disappointing her fans, and wants to apologize for inconveniencing them."
More Celine Dion News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene