Bill Pullman and Brittany Snow Cast as First Family on New NBC Pilot
Bill Pullman and Brittany Snow will have father and daughter relationship on a new NBC pilot, "1600 Penn". It has been announced that Pullman is slated to play a U.S. President named Dale Gilchrist in the comedy project, while Snow is the First Daughter named Becca.
Created by Josh Gad (Book of Mormon), Jason Winer (Modern Family) and Jon Lovett, "1600 Penn" is a "dysfunctional family comedy where the out-of-control oldest son (Gad) returns home and becomes not only it's biggest liability but also the glue holding everyone together. The twist is that this family resides in the White House".
Pullman's character is a heroic ex-Marine, Snow's Becca is an overachieving and perfectionist daughter of the president who helped raise her younger siblings and Gad's Skip is the gregarious and clumsy older brother.
This is not the first time Pullman portrays the leader of the country. He played President Thomas J. Whitmore in the 1996 blockbuster "Independence Day".
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington