Bill Pullman and Brittany Snow Cast as First Family on New NBC Pilot
Bill Pullman and Brittany Snow will have father and daughter relationship on a new NBC pilot, "1600 Penn". It has been announced that Pullman is slated to play a U.S. President named Dale Gilchrist in the comedy project, while Snow is the First Daughter named Becca.
Created by Josh Gad (Book of Mormon), Jason Winer (Modern Family) and Jon Lovett, "1600 Penn" is a "dysfunctional family comedy where the out-of-control oldest son (Gad) returns home and becomes not only it's biggest liability but also the glue holding everyone together. The twist is that this family resides in the White House".
Pullman's character is a heroic ex-Marine, Snow's Becca is an overachieving and perfectionist daughter of the president who helped raise her younger siblings and Gad's Skip is the gregarious and clumsy older brother.
This is not the first time Pullman portrays the leader of the country. He played President Thomas J. Whitmore in the 1996 blockbuster "Independence Day".
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'