Bill Pullman and Brittany Snow Cast as First Family on New NBC Pilot
Bill Pullman and Brittany Snow will have father and daughter relationship on a new NBC pilot, "1600 Penn". It has been announced that Pullman is slated to play a U.S. President named Dale Gilchrist in the comedy project, while Snow is the First Daughter named Becca.
Created by Josh Gad (Book of Mormon), Jason Winer (Modern Family) and Jon Lovett, "1600 Penn" is a "dysfunctional family comedy where the out-of-control oldest son (Gad) returns home and becomes not only it's biggest liability but also the glue holding everyone together. The twist is that this family resides in the White House".
Pullman's character is a heroic ex-Marine, Snow's Becca is an overachieving and perfectionist daughter of the president who helped raise her younger siblings and Gad's Skip is the gregarious and clumsy older brother.
This is not the first time Pullman portrays the leader of the country. He played President Thomas J. Whitmore in the 1996 blockbuster "Independence Day".
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?