Jay-Z's Newest Protege Rita Ora Debuts First Single 'Party and Bullsh*t'
Successfully helping launch careers of such artists as Rihanna, J. Cole and Willow Smith, Jay-Z now introduces his newest protege, Rita Ora. Just in time for summer kick-off, the U.K.-born singer debuts her first U.S. single in a form of a fun upbeat tune called "Party and Bullsh*t".
"You look so sweet while you're dreaming/ Holding your bottle of Tanqueray/ It isn't even the weekend/ Baby that's, how I know, you're the one for me, I wanna party and bullsh*t," she declares her enthusiasm for a good party over the head-bopping beat.
"This was all very spontaneous," Jay-Z commented. "We just came to see some great friends over here at Z100 in my neighborhood and we knew they would like what they heard, because Rita is amazing. This is what radio is all about - feeling, emotion and discovering new music and artists and sharing it with a huge audience."
"Party and Bullsh*t" will be Rita's first single from her upcoming debut album. For the studio project, she works with some top-notch music makers in the game, including will.i.am, Drake and The-Dream.
More Rita Ora News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch