Jay-Z's Newest Protege Rita Ora Debuts First Single 'Party and Bullsh*t'
Successfully helping launch careers of such artists as Rihanna, J. Cole and Willow Smith, Jay-Z now introduces his newest protege, Rita Ora. Just in time for summer kick-off, the U.K.-born singer debuts her first U.S. single in a form of a fun upbeat tune called "Party and Bullsh*t".
"You look so sweet while you're dreaming/ Holding your bottle of Tanqueray/ It isn't even the weekend/ Baby that's, how I know, you're the one for me, I wanna party and bullsh*t," she declares her enthusiasm for a good party over the head-bopping beat.
"This was all very spontaneous," Jay-Z commented. "We just came to see some great friends over here at Z100 in my neighborhood and we knew they would like what they heard, because Rita is amazing. This is what radio is all about - feeling, emotion and discovering new music and artists and sharing it with a huge audience."
"Party and Bullsh*t" will be Rita's first single from her upcoming debut album. For the studio project, she works with some top-notch music makers in the game, including will.i.am, Drake and The-Dream.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce