Jay-Z's Newest Protege Rita Ora Debuts First Single 'Party and Bullsh*t'
Successfully helping launch careers of such artists as Rihanna, J. Cole and Willow Smith, Jay-Z now introduces his newest protege, Rita Ora. Just in time for summer kick-off, the U.K.-born singer debuts her first U.S. single in a form of a fun upbeat tune called "Party and Bullsh*t".
"You look so sweet while you're dreaming/ Holding your bottle of Tanqueray/ It isn't even the weekend/ Baby that's, how I know, you're the one for me, I wanna party and bullsh*t," she declares her enthusiasm for a good party over the head-bopping beat.
"This was all very spontaneous," Jay-Z commented. "We just came to see some great friends over here at Z100 in my neighborhood and we knew they would like what they heard, because Rita is amazing. This is what radio is all about - feeling, emotion and discovering new music and artists and sharing it with a huge audience."
"Party and Bullsh*t" will be Rita's first single from her upcoming debut album. For the studio project, she works with some top-notch music makers in the game, including will.i.am, Drake and The-Dream.
More Rita Ora News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army