Jay-Z's Newest Protege Rita Ora Debuts First Single 'Party and Bullsh*t'
Successfully helping launch careers of such artists as Rihanna, J. Cole and Willow Smith, Jay-Z now introduces his newest protege, Rita Ora. Just in time for summer kick-off, the U.K.-born singer debuts her first U.S. single in a form of a fun upbeat tune called "Party and Bullsh*t".
"You look so sweet while you're dreaming/ Holding your bottle of Tanqueray/ It isn't even the weekend/ Baby that's, how I know, you're the one for me, I wanna party and bullsh*t," she declares her enthusiasm for a good party over the head-bopping beat.
"This was all very spontaneous," Jay-Z commented. "We just came to see some great friends over here at Z100 in my neighborhood and we knew they would like what they heard, because Rita is amazing. This is what radio is all about - feeling, emotion and discovering new music and artists and sharing it with a huge audience."
"Party and Bullsh*t" will be Rita's first single from her upcoming debut album. For the studio project, she works with some top-notch music makers in the game, including will.i.am, Drake and The-Dream.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?