'White Collar' Season 3 Finale Clips: Neal Gets Good Review, Prepared for Worst-Case Scenario
Neal gets a good chance of being freed based on a new clip from "White Collar" season 3 finale. In the sneak peek, a woman in charge of the case gives him a good review during an initial hearing after learning how he's provided so much help for the FBI.
However, things could turn for the worse in the next few days when the decision would be made. As hinted in another newly-released clip, agent Kramer will be one of the people interviewed in Neal's commutation and he might not give a good recommendation for the former con-man.
Affirming the possible scenario that Kramer tries to sabotage Neal's commutation, he is seen confronting Peter about him covering for Neal in one other snippet. This will likely force Peter to make a difficult decision.
Titled "Judgment Day", the season 3 finale of "White Collar" will air Tuesday, February 28 at 10/9c on USA Network. Dishing on the said episode, Tim DeKay recently said his character Peter "realizes his decision is going to not just decide Neal's fate, but it's going to possibly decide his own because of what Kramer would say."
He went on gushing, "This is our biggest cliffhanger because it truly leaves the audience wondering what is going to happen to this relationship between Peter and Neal," before confirming that it will put the bromance in jeopardy.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby