'White Collar' Season 3 Finale Clips: Neal Gets Good Review, Prepared for Worst-Case Scenario
Neal gets a good chance of being freed based on a new clip from "White Collar" season 3 finale. In the sneak peek, a woman in charge of the case gives him a good review during an initial hearing after learning how he's provided so much help for the FBI.
However, things could turn for the worse in the next few days when the decision would be made. As hinted in another newly-released clip, agent Kramer will be one of the people interviewed in Neal's commutation and he might not give a good recommendation for the former con-man.
Affirming the possible scenario that Kramer tries to sabotage Neal's commutation, he is seen confronting Peter about him covering for Neal in one other snippet. This will likely force Peter to make a difficult decision.
Titled "Judgment Day", the season 3 finale of "White Collar" will air Tuesday, February 28 at 10/9c on USA Network. Dishing on the said episode, Tim DeKay recently said his character Peter "realizes his decision is going to not just decide Neal's fate, but it's going to possibly decide his own because of what Kramer would say."
He went on gushing, "This is our biggest cliffhanger because it truly leaves the audience wondering what is going to happen to this relationship between Peter and Neal," before confirming that it will put the bromance in jeopardy.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'