'White Collar' Season 3 Finale Clips: Neal Gets Good Review, Prepared for Worst-Case Scenario
Neal gets a good chance of being freed based on a new clip from "White Collar" season 3 finale. In the sneak peek, a woman in charge of the case gives him a good review during an initial hearing after learning how he's provided so much help for the FBI.
However, things could turn for the worse in the next few days when the decision would be made. As hinted in another newly-released clip, agent Kramer will be one of the people interviewed in Neal's commutation and he might not give a good recommendation for the former con-man.
Affirming the possible scenario that Kramer tries to sabotage Neal's commutation, he is seen confronting Peter about him covering for Neal in one other snippet. This will likely force Peter to make a difficult decision.
Titled "Judgment Day", the season 3 finale of "White Collar" will air Tuesday, February 28 at 10/9c on USA Network. Dishing on the said episode, Tim DeKay recently said his character Peter "realizes his decision is going to not just decide Neal's fate, but it's going to possibly decide his own because of what Kramer would say."
He went on gushing, "This is our biggest cliffhanger because it truly leaves the audience wondering what is going to happen to this relationship between Peter and Neal," before confirming that it will put the bromance in jeopardy.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance