'White Collar' Season 3 Finale Clips: Neal Gets Good Review, Prepared for Worst-Case Scenario
Neal gets a good chance of being freed based on a new clip from "White Collar" season 3 finale. In the sneak peek, a woman in charge of the case gives him a good review during an initial hearing after learning how he's provided so much help for the FBI.
However, things could turn for the worse in the next few days when the decision would be made. As hinted in another newly-released clip, agent Kramer will be one of the people interviewed in Neal's commutation and he might not give a good recommendation for the former con-man.
Affirming the possible scenario that Kramer tries to sabotage Neal's commutation, he is seen confronting Peter about him covering for Neal in one other snippet. This will likely force Peter to make a difficult decision.
Titled "Judgment Day", the season 3 finale of "White Collar" will air Tuesday, February 28 at 10/9c on USA Network. Dishing on the said episode, Tim DeKay recently said his character Peter "realizes his decision is going to not just decide Neal's fate, but it's going to possibly decide his own because of what Kramer would say."
He went on gushing, "This is our biggest cliffhanger because it truly leaves the audience wondering what is going to happen to this relationship between Peter and Neal," before confirming that it will put the bromance in jeopardy.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz