Limp Bizkit Officially Join Lil Wayne's Cash Money Records
It has been confirmed that Limp Bizkit have joined Lil Wayne's record label Cash Money. The nu metal band's frontman Fred Durst tweeted on Friday, February 24 morning, "The game is missing danger, electricity, and rock n roll!!!! Cash Money Limp Bizkit."
Wayne has also confirmed the signing, revealing the news during a call with New York's 98.7 KissFM on Thursday night. Cash Money in fact is on signing spree with Ashanti on the verge of making the deal official. "We're always listening and looking at acts. Every other day I hear about somebody new just signed to Cash Money," he said. "...The other day I found out Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money. They're signing everybody."
The partnership with Limp Bizkit was started way back last year when Wayne was featured in a song called "Ready to Go". It was initially meant to be included in the band's reunion album "Gold Cobra" but did not make the final cut.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story