Limp Bizkit Officially Join Lil Wayne's Cash Money Records
It has been confirmed that Limp Bizkit have joined Lil Wayne's record label Cash Money. The nu metal band's frontman Fred Durst tweeted on Friday, February 24 morning, "The game is missing danger, electricity, and rock n roll!!!! Cash Money Limp Bizkit."
Wayne has also confirmed the signing, revealing the news during a call with New York's 98.7 KissFM on Thursday night. Cash Money in fact is on signing spree with Ashanti on the verge of making the deal official. "We're always listening and looking at acts. Every other day I hear about somebody new just signed to Cash Money," he said. "...The other day I found out Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money. They're signing everybody."
The partnership with Limp Bizkit was started way back last year when Wayne was featured in a song called "Ready to Go". It was initially meant to be included in the band's reunion album "Gold Cobra" but did not make the final cut.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'