Limp Bizkit Officially Join Lil Wayne's Cash Money Records
It has been confirmed that Limp Bizkit have joined Lil Wayne's record label Cash Money. The nu metal band's frontman Fred Durst tweeted on Friday, February 24 morning, "The game is missing danger, electricity, and rock n roll!!!! Cash Money Limp Bizkit."
Wayne has also confirmed the signing, revealing the news during a call with New York's 98.7 KissFM on Thursday night. Cash Money in fact is on signing spree with Ashanti on the verge of making the deal official. "We're always listening and looking at acts. Every other day I hear about somebody new just signed to Cash Money," he said. "...The other day I found out Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money. They're signing everybody."
The partnership with Limp Bizkit was started way back last year when Wayne was featured in a song called "Ready to Go". It was initially meant to be included in the band's reunion album "Gold Cobra" but did not make the final cut.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby