Limp Bizkit Officially Join Lil Wayne's Cash Money Records
It has been confirmed that Limp Bizkit have joined Lil Wayne's record label Cash Money. The nu metal band's frontman Fred Durst tweeted on Friday, February 24 morning, "The game is missing danger, electricity, and rock n roll!!!! Cash Money Limp Bizkit."
Wayne has also confirmed the signing, revealing the news during a call with New York's 98.7 KissFM on Thursday night. Cash Money in fact is on signing spree with Ashanti on the verge of making the deal official. "We're always listening and looking at acts. Every other day I hear about somebody new just signed to Cash Money," he said. "...The other day I found out Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money. They're signing everybody."
The partnership with Limp Bizkit was started way back last year when Wayne was featured in a song called "Ready to Go". It was initially meant to be included in the band's reunion album "Gold Cobra" but did not make the final cut.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character