Limp Bizkit Officially Join Lil Wayne's Cash Money Records
It has been confirmed that Limp Bizkit have joined Lil Wayne's record label Cash Money. The nu metal band's frontman Fred Durst tweeted on Friday, February 24 morning, "The game is missing danger, electricity, and rock n roll!!!! Cash Money Limp Bizkit."
Wayne has also confirmed the signing, revealing the news during a call with New York's 98.7 KissFM on Thursday night. Cash Money in fact is on signing spree with Ashanti on the verge of making the deal official. "We're always listening and looking at acts. Every other day I hear about somebody new just signed to Cash Money," he said. "...The other day I found out Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money. They're signing everybody."
The partnership with Limp Bizkit was started way back last year when Wayne was featured in a song called "Ready to Go". It was initially meant to be included in the band's reunion album "Gold Cobra" but did not make the final cut.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues