Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Eddie Vedder to Sing About Jeremy Lin
Jimmy Fallon is the latest to jump into "Linsanity", singing an ode to New York Knicks star Jeremy Lin on his talk show, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". As Eddie Vedder, Fallon changed the lyrics to Pearl Jam's 1992 Grammy-nominated single "Jeremy".
"At home, shooting free throws and three point shots, waiting for a job/name not yet a pun/Carmelo injury/Came out of nowhere like an Asian Tebow," Fallon sang, referring to NFL quarterback for the Denver Broncos, Tim Tebow. Fallon previously also sang a song about Tebow to David Bowie's "Space Oddity".
Although Lin's star shone brightly in the past few weeks, the point guard failed to bring victory to his team at the Thursday, February 23 game against Miami Heat. He had a whopping 8 turnovers in the Knicks' 102-88 loss to the Heat. "They were all geeked up for him," Knicks Coach Mike D'Antoni said. "They took the challenge and did a great job. It's hard to be Peter Pan every day."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer