Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Eddie Vedder to Sing About Jeremy Lin
Jimmy Fallon is the latest to jump into "Linsanity", singing an ode to New York Knicks star Jeremy Lin on his talk show, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". As Eddie Vedder, Fallon changed the lyrics to Pearl Jam's 1992 Grammy-nominated single "Jeremy".
"At home, shooting free throws and three point shots, waiting for a job/name not yet a pun/Carmelo injury/Came out of nowhere like an Asian Tebow," Fallon sang, referring to NFL quarterback for the Denver Broncos, Tim Tebow. Fallon previously also sang a song about Tebow to David Bowie's "Space Oddity".
Although Lin's star shone brightly in the past few weeks, the point guard failed to bring victory to his team at the Thursday, February 23 game against Miami Heat. He had a whopping 8 turnovers in the Knicks' 102-88 loss to the Heat. "They were all geeked up for him," Knicks Coach Mike D'Antoni said. "They took the challenge and did a great job. It's hard to be Peter Pan every day."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split