Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Eddie Vedder to Sing About Jeremy Lin
Jimmy Fallon is the latest to jump into "Linsanity", singing an ode to New York Knicks star Jeremy Lin on his talk show, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". As Eddie Vedder, Fallon changed the lyrics to Pearl Jam's 1992 Grammy-nominated single "Jeremy".
"At home, shooting free throws and three point shots, waiting for a job/name not yet a pun/Carmelo injury/Came out of nowhere like an Asian Tebow," Fallon sang, referring to NFL quarterback for the Denver Broncos, Tim Tebow. Fallon previously also sang a song about Tebow to David Bowie's "Space Oddity".
Although Lin's star shone brightly in the past few weeks, the point guard failed to bring victory to his team at the Thursday, February 23 game against Miami Heat. He had a whopping 8 turnovers in the Knicks' 102-88 loss to the Heat. "They were all geeked up for him," Knicks Coach Mike D'Antoni said. "They took the challenge and did a great job. It's hard to be Peter Pan every day."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart