Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Eddie Vedder to Sing About Jeremy Lin
Jimmy Fallon is the latest to jump into "Linsanity", singing an ode to New York Knicks star Jeremy Lin on his talk show, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". As Eddie Vedder, Fallon changed the lyrics to Pearl Jam's 1992 Grammy-nominated single "Jeremy".
"At home, shooting free throws and three point shots, waiting for a job/name not yet a pun/Carmelo injury/Came out of nowhere like an Asian Tebow," Fallon sang, referring to NFL quarterback for the Denver Broncos, Tim Tebow. Fallon previously also sang a song about Tebow to David Bowie's "Space Oddity".
Although Lin's star shone brightly in the past few weeks, the point guard failed to bring victory to his team at the Thursday, February 23 game against Miami Heat. He had a whopping 8 turnovers in the Knicks' 102-88 loss to the Heat. "They were all geeked up for him," Knicks Coach Mike D'Antoni said. "They took the challenge and did a great job. It's hard to be Peter Pan every day."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7