'Pretty Little Liars' Season 2 Finale Photos: The Girls Dress Up for Masquerade Ball
The season 2 finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will not air in the next few weeks, but a sneak peek to the highly anticipated episode has been shared in pictures. Some of the photos feature Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer wearing costumes and masks to attend a masquerade ball.
Those seen joining the Liars at the fancy masked ball are Caleb, who will get a chance to dance with Hanna, and Mona, who has a chat with Spencer. In some other photos, meanwhile, the girls don less extravagant outfits as they gather in a kitchen.
In "Pretty Little Liars" season 2 ender, the Liars will finally meet face to face with "A", but not before their tormentor plays his/her next game of cat and mouse during Rosewood's Junior League Masquerade Gala.
Ian Harding, who plays Ezra, recently teased another shocker in the said outing as he said the reveal of "A" is "not even the biggest part of the episode." He gushed, "There must be something huge in this finale if revealing who 'A' is isn't the biggest shocker."
Also in "unmAsked" which is set to air March 19, the show will pay homage to Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho". Executive producer Marlene King has revealed, "There is a shower scene, I'll tell you that. At a creepy motel."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart