'Pretty Little Liars' Season 2 Finale Photos: The Girls Dress Up for Masquerade Ball
The season 2 finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will not air in the next few weeks, but a sneak peek to the highly anticipated episode has been shared in pictures. Some of the photos feature Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer wearing costumes and masks to attend a masquerade ball.
Those seen joining the Liars at the fancy masked ball are Caleb, who will get a chance to dance with Hanna, and Mona, who has a chat with Spencer. In some other photos, meanwhile, the girls don less extravagant outfits as they gather in a kitchen.
In "Pretty Little Liars" season 2 ender, the Liars will finally meet face to face with "A", but not before their tormentor plays his/her next game of cat and mouse during Rosewood's Junior League Masquerade Gala.
Ian Harding, who plays Ezra, recently teased another shocker in the said outing as he said the reveal of "A" is "not even the biggest part of the episode." He gushed, "There must be something huge in this finale if revealing who 'A' is isn't the biggest shocker."
Also in "unmAsked" which is set to air March 19, the show will pay homage to Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho". Executive producer Marlene King has revealed, "There is a shower scene, I'll tell you that. At a creepy motel."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift