Tyra Banks Strikes a Pose With Her Diploma From Harvard Business School
Tyra Banks can now add Ivy League graduate to her resume. The 38-year-old supermodel has graduated from Harvard Business School with a certificate from the Owner/President Management Program. Sharing her excitement, she took to her Twitter account to post several pictures from her graduation day.
On Thursday, February 23, the "America's Next Top Model" host/creator tweeted a photo of her striking a pose with her diploma on campus ground. Along with the picture, she wrote, "Smiling ear2ear on the Harvard Business School campus w/ my diploma! Tnx 2 my fab photographer mama 4 the pic!"
Banks also shared an image of her class participation and of her walking on stage. She explained in one pic, "A pic of me in the slideshow Harvard Business School showed @ my graduation! Don't be afraid 2 raise ur hand in class!" and in another, she wrote, "On stage at my Harvard Business School graduation! Lil blurry but SUCH an exciting moment 4 me & wanted 2 share w/u!"
Earlier this month, the former Victoria's Secret Angel spoke with Harvard Business School's associate dean, Youngme Moon, about the reason behind her enrollment in the Owner/President Management program. She explained, "There's a difference between a career and a business. I'm not looking to build a company based on fans."
The co-creator of "True Beauty" also shared the secret behind her successful career and business. "You have a drive that the average person does not have. I've just started to take care of myself, and you need to do that, too," she said. "Don't chase the money, even if you want to be a banker. Chase the passion. Chase the dream."
More Tyra Banks News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son