Heavily-Pregnant Jessica Simpson Says She Looks Like a Blob
Jessica Simpson is excited to watch the premiere of "Fashion Star" where she serves as a judge, and she has envisioned herself lounging in front of TV. "I'll be like a big blob sitting on the couch watching myself thin," she jokingly tells the press at a conference call.
In the first episode of the show, Simpson looked thinner than she is now because it's filmed before she had a bun in the oven. "I wasn't pregnant when we shot it. It will be amazing to see myself with a waistline," she explains. The show will premiere on March 13.
She additionally talks about her involvement in the reality TV series, "Teaming up with this show was a perfect fit." She explained, "I couldn't turn it down because I felt like it was great for my collection, but it was also important for me to talk to these up-and-coming designers and mentor them and kind of show them the ropes and really try to lead them in the right direction."
In "Fashion Star", 31-year-old Simpson will join the likes of Lionel Richie's daughter Nicole Richie, and fashion designer John Varvatos to mentor 14 contestants who will compete for an opportunity to create the next big fashion brand. Supermodel Elle Macpherson, meanwhile, will host the talent show.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian