Heavily-Pregnant Jessica Simpson Says She Looks Like a Blob
Jessica Simpson is excited to watch the premiere of "Fashion Star" where she serves as a judge, and she has envisioned herself lounging in front of TV. "I'll be like a big blob sitting on the couch watching myself thin," she jokingly tells the press at a conference call.
In the first episode of the show, Simpson looked thinner than she is now because it's filmed before she had a bun in the oven. "I wasn't pregnant when we shot it. It will be amazing to see myself with a waistline," she explains. The show will premiere on March 13.
She additionally talks about her involvement in the reality TV series, "Teaming up with this show was a perfect fit." She explained, "I couldn't turn it down because I felt like it was great for my collection, but it was also important for me to talk to these up-and-coming designers and mentor them and kind of show them the ropes and really try to lead them in the right direction."
In "Fashion Star", 31-year-old Simpson will join the likes of Lionel Richie's daughter Nicole Richie, and fashion designer John Varvatos to mentor 14 contestants who will compete for an opportunity to create the next big fashion brand. Supermodel Elle Macpherson, meanwhile, will host the talent show.
More Jessica Simpson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked