'How I Met Your Mother' 7.18 Preview: Barney Splashes Cash for Quinn
Barney Stinson is not losing his interest in Quinn (Becki Newton) after finding out she is working as a stripper. In fact, the womanizer may not realize that he is getting played since he is hellbent to pursue Quinn in the next episode of "How I Met Your Mother".
Meeting Quinn in a strip club, Barney is willing to pay $900 and give her his Rolex just to see her dance while he is trying to convince her to go on a second date with him. The other time he visits her workplace, he even brings a bouquet of red flowers.
Talking about how Quinn's arrival affects Barney, executive producer Craig Thomas recently said, "Barney hasn't felt this way about a woman since Robin; he hasn't been this intrigued. So this is Barney getting back out there." He further dished, "It's great to see a character give Barney a run for his money and throw him a little bit and get in his head."
Still dishing on Barney-Quinn relationship, Thomas added, "And it was a fun reveal that she's a stripper because she was playing a little high-and-mighty with him. It's fun to realize she has him so cracked and knows him that well because she's glimpsed him at the strip club that he goes to and he doesn't realize it. He's never seen her there, but she's seen him and knows who he is. She's not purely a psychic in her dissection of Barney."
The new episode of "HIMYM", "Karma", will air Monday, February 27 at 8/7c. Also in it, Marshall and Lily introduce Robin to life in the suburbs and Ted tries to figure out what to do with Robin's old room.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef