Simon Cowell Claims to Have Made 65 Marriage Proposals Without Luck
Simon Cowell believes he won't end up being a married man. The 52-year-old TV personality attended a Shooting Star Chase charity fundraiser at The Dorchester hotel in London last Tuesday, February 21, and revealed during a Q&A session that he had made "65 marriage proposals" with no luck.
When asked about marriage by 16-year-old Sian Tolfree at the event hosted by publicist Max Clifford, the current judge of "The X Factor (US)" answered, "The truth is no-one will marry me." He went on to confess, "I must have made 65 marriage proposals and no-one's said yes so it's probably not going to happen."
Less than a month earlier, the former "American Idol" judge has also shared his doubt that he'd ever get married. "I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy," he said as he confirmed that he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy "have had a break from each other." Of the break-up, he said, "I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle."
More Simon Cowell News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting