Simon Cowell Claims to Have Made 65 Marriage Proposals Without Luck
Simon Cowell believes he won't end up being a married man. The 52-year-old TV personality attended a Shooting Star Chase charity fundraiser at The Dorchester hotel in London last Tuesday, February 21, and revealed during a Q&A session that he had made "65 marriage proposals" with no luck.
When asked about marriage by 16-year-old Sian Tolfree at the event hosted by publicist Max Clifford, the current judge of "The X Factor (US)" answered, "The truth is no-one will marry me." He went on to confess, "I must have made 65 marriage proposals and no-one's said yes so it's probably not going to happen."
Less than a month earlier, the former "American Idol" judge has also shared his doubt that he'd ever get married. "I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy," he said as he confirmed that he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy "have had a break from each other." Of the break-up, he said, "I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle."
More Simon Cowell News
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos