Simon Cowell Claims to Have Made 65 Marriage Proposals Without Luck
Simon Cowell believes he won't end up being a married man. The 52-year-old TV personality attended a Shooting Star Chase charity fundraiser at The Dorchester hotel in London last Tuesday, February 21, and revealed during a Q&A session that he had made "65 marriage proposals" with no luck.
When asked about marriage by 16-year-old Sian Tolfree at the event hosted by publicist Max Clifford, the current judge of "The X Factor (US)" answered, "The truth is no-one will marry me." He went on to confess, "I must have made 65 marriage proposals and no-one's said yes so it's probably not going to happen."
Less than a month earlier, the former "American Idol" judge has also shared his doubt that he'd ever get married. "I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy," he said as he confirmed that he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy "have had a break from each other." Of the break-up, he said, "I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival