Simon Cowell Claims to Have Made 65 Marriage Proposals Without Luck
Simon Cowell believes he won't end up being a married man. The 52-year-old TV personality attended a Shooting Star Chase charity fundraiser at The Dorchester hotel in London last Tuesday, February 21, and revealed during a Q&A session that he had made "65 marriage proposals" with no luck.
When asked about marriage by 16-year-old Sian Tolfree at the event hosted by publicist Max Clifford, the current judge of "The X Factor (US)" answered, "The truth is no-one will marry me." He went on to confess, "I must have made 65 marriage proposals and no-one's said yes so it's probably not going to happen."
Less than a month earlier, the former "American Idol" judge has also shared his doubt that he'd ever get married. "I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy," he said as he confirmed that he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy "have had a break from each other." Of the break-up, he said, "I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle."
More Simon Cowell News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'