Simon Cowell Claims to Have Made 65 Marriage Proposals Without Luck
Simon Cowell believes he won't end up being a married man. The 52-year-old TV personality attended a Shooting Star Chase charity fundraiser at The Dorchester hotel in London last Tuesday, February 21, and revealed during a Q&A session that he had made "65 marriage proposals" with no luck.
When asked about marriage by 16-year-old Sian Tolfree at the event hosted by publicist Max Clifford, the current judge of "The X Factor (US)" answered, "The truth is no-one will marry me." He went on to confess, "I must have made 65 marriage proposals and no-one's said yes so it's probably not going to happen."
Less than a month earlier, the former "American Idol" judge has also shared his doubt that he'd ever get married. "I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy," he said as he confirmed that he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy "have had a break from each other." Of the break-up, he said, "I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci