Selena Gomez Gets Permanently Inked on Her Wrist
Selena Gomez braved the needle to get "a little heart tattoo" on her wrist. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress visited Under the Gun, a tattoo parlor in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, February 22 and got inked by tattoo artist Louie Gomez.
Jordan Sandoval, who works at the shop, tweeted the picture from her visit, writing "She wasn't nervous. She is way cute." Gomez previously only dared to make a henna tattoo on her shoulder that said her nickname "Sel". She also had a non-permanent tattoo of "Justin" on her right wrist. It is unclear whether her new tattoo is a token of her love for boyfriend Justin Bieber.
While she was getting inked, Bieber who has had three body arts on his body, spent the day in the studio. "Another great night in the studio. i love music and creating. working hard on the music. 1 week until the birthday. wild. night world," he tweeted.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son