Selena Gomez Gets Permanently Inked on Her Wrist
Selena Gomez braved the needle to get "a little heart tattoo" on her wrist. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress visited Under the Gun, a tattoo parlor in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, February 22 and got inked by tattoo artist Louie Gomez.
Jordan Sandoval, who works at the shop, tweeted the picture from her visit, writing "She wasn't nervous. She is way cute." Gomez previously only dared to make a henna tattoo on her shoulder that said her nickname "Sel". She also had a non-permanent tattoo of "Justin" on her right wrist. It is unclear whether her new tattoo is a token of her love for boyfriend Justin Bieber.
While she was getting inked, Bieber who has had three body arts on his body, spent the day in the studio. "Another great night in the studio. i love music and creating. working hard on the music. 1 week until the birthday. wild. night world," he tweeted.
More Selena Gomez News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'