Selena Gomez Gets Permanently Inked on Her Wrist
Selena Gomez braved the needle to get "a little heart tattoo" on her wrist. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress visited Under the Gun, a tattoo parlor in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, February 22 and got inked by tattoo artist Louie Gomez.
Jordan Sandoval, who works at the shop, tweeted the picture from her visit, writing "She wasn't nervous. She is way cute." Gomez previously only dared to make a henna tattoo on her shoulder that said her nickname "Sel". She also had a non-permanent tattoo of "Justin" on her right wrist. It is unclear whether her new tattoo is a token of her love for boyfriend Justin Bieber.
While she was getting inked, Bieber who has had three body arts on his body, spent the day in the studio. "Another great night in the studio. i love music and creating. working hard on the music. 1 week until the birthday. wild. night world," he tweeted.
More Selena Gomez News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift