Selena Gomez Gets Permanently Inked on Her Wrist
Selena Gomez braved the needle to get "a little heart tattoo" on her wrist. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress visited Under the Gun, a tattoo parlor in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, February 22 and got inked by tattoo artist Louie Gomez.
Jordan Sandoval, who works at the shop, tweeted the picture from her visit, writing "She wasn't nervous. She is way cute." Gomez previously only dared to make a henna tattoo on her shoulder that said her nickname "Sel". She also had a non-permanent tattoo of "Justin" on her right wrist. It is unclear whether her new tattoo is a token of her love for boyfriend Justin Bieber.
While she was getting inked, Bieber who has had three body arts on his body, spent the day in the studio. "Another great night in the studio. i love music and creating. working hard on the music. 1 week until the birthday. wild. night world," he tweeted.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?