Angelina Jolie Wrote Foreword for Ex-Husband Billy Bob Thornton
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton prove it that exes can live as best friends. It has been confirmed by book publisher HarperCollins that Jolie wrote the foreword to her ex-husband's new book, "The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts".
The book, which will be in stores May 15, is "colorful tales of [Thornton's] modest Southern upbringing, his bizarre phobias, his life, his loves (including his heartbreakingly brief marriage to fellow Oscar winner Angelina Jolie), and, of course, his movie career."
Jolie and Thornton were married from 2000 to 2003. She is now a mother of six with partner Brad Pitt while he has been in a relationship with make-up artist Connie Angland since 2003. Speaking of his relationship with Jolie, Thornton said recently, "...Here's the truth: Angelina's a wonderful woman and one of my best friends in the world."
He added, "When people split up, people like to make up stories about how they are against each other. Well, this was never true, it never has been and never will be, and I'll love her until the end of my life and she'll love me - as friends."
More Angelina Jolie News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer