Angelina Jolie Wrote Foreword for Ex-Husband Billy Bob Thornton
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton prove it that exes can live as best friends. It has been confirmed by book publisher HarperCollins that Jolie wrote the foreword to her ex-husband's new book, "The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts".
The book, which will be in stores May 15, is "colorful tales of [Thornton's] modest Southern upbringing, his bizarre phobias, his life, his loves (including his heartbreakingly brief marriage to fellow Oscar winner Angelina Jolie), and, of course, his movie career."
Jolie and Thornton were married from 2000 to 2003. She is now a mother of six with partner Brad Pitt while he has been in a relationship with make-up artist Connie Angland since 2003. Speaking of his relationship with Jolie, Thornton said recently, "...Here's the truth: Angelina's a wonderful woman and one of my best friends in the world."
He added, "When people split up, people like to make up stories about how they are against each other. Well, this was never true, it never has been and never will be, and I'll love her until the end of my life and she'll love me - as friends."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia