Angelina Jolie Wrote Foreword for Ex-Husband Billy Bob Thornton
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton prove it that exes can live as best friends. It has been confirmed by book publisher HarperCollins that Jolie wrote the foreword to her ex-husband's new book, "The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts".
The book, which will be in stores May 15, is "colorful tales of [Thornton's] modest Southern upbringing, his bizarre phobias, his life, his loves (including his heartbreakingly brief marriage to fellow Oscar winner Angelina Jolie), and, of course, his movie career."
Jolie and Thornton were married from 2000 to 2003. She is now a mother of six with partner Brad Pitt while he has been in a relationship with make-up artist Connie Angland since 2003. Speaking of his relationship with Jolie, Thornton said recently, "...Here's the truth: Angelina's a wonderful woman and one of my best friends in the world."
He added, "When people split up, people like to make up stories about how they are against each other. Well, this was never true, it never has been and never will be, and I'll love her until the end of my life and she'll love me - as friends."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci