Angelina Jolie Wrote Foreword for Ex-Husband Billy Bob Thornton
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton prove it that exes can live as best friends. It has been confirmed by book publisher HarperCollins that Jolie wrote the foreword to her ex-husband's new book, "The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts".
The book, which will be in stores May 15, is "colorful tales of [Thornton's] modest Southern upbringing, his bizarre phobias, his life, his loves (including his heartbreakingly brief marriage to fellow Oscar winner Angelina Jolie), and, of course, his movie career."
Jolie and Thornton were married from 2000 to 2003. She is now a mother of six with partner Brad Pitt while he has been in a relationship with make-up artist Connie Angland since 2003. Speaking of his relationship with Jolie, Thornton said recently, "...Here's the truth: Angelina's a wonderful woman and one of my best friends in the world."
He added, "When people split up, people like to make up stories about how they are against each other. Well, this was never true, it never has been and never will be, and I'll love her until the end of my life and she'll love me - as friends."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes