Eva Longoria and Kal Penn Named Obama's Co-Chairs
Two celebrities will back up the re-election campaign of President Barack Obama. On Wednesday, February 22, Eva Longoria and Kal Penn were named national "co-chairs" of Obama's campaign, along with 33 other strategic supporters, including some Democratic politicians and volunteers.
Both Longoria and Penn are known as loyal supporters of Obama. She openly campaigned for him the last time and he even served as Associate Director of the White House's Office of Public Engagement. As the "co-chairs", the actors would help Obama in building strategies for the next election. Their involvement is expected to lead to other celebrity endorsements.
Penn tweeted, "Honored to serve as a National Campaign Co-Chair for @BarackObama. This President knows we're #GreaterTogether". Longoria wrote, "I'm thrilled to be a National Co-Chair for @BarackObama's re-election campaign. Get involved today".
More Eva Longoria News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal