Eva Longoria and Kal Penn Named Obama's Co-Chairs
Two celebrities will back up the re-election campaign of President Barack Obama. On Wednesday, February 22, Eva Longoria and Kal Penn were named national "co-chairs" of Obama's campaign, along with 33 other strategic supporters, including some Democratic politicians and volunteers.
Both Longoria and Penn are known as loyal supporters of Obama. She openly campaigned for him the last time and he even served as Associate Director of the White House's Office of Public Engagement. As the "co-chairs", the actors would help Obama in building strategies for the next election. Their involvement is expected to lead to other celebrity endorsements.
Penn tweeted, "Honored to serve as a National Campaign Co-Chair for @BarackObama. This President knows we're #GreaterTogether". Longoria wrote, "I'm thrilled to be a National Co-Chair for @BarackObama's re-election campaign. Get involved today".
More Eva Longoria News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?