Octavia Spencer Plans to Have Boob Job After 2012 Oscars
Octavia Spencer plans for a body makeover. In a recent interview with Parade, the 39-year-old actress spilled, "Well, I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I'm going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."
When being asked if she would do the surgery before or after 2012 Academy Awards, Spencer said, "Oh definitely post because right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie." She explained, "We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August. So I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January."
Beside doing the surgery, Spencer also wants to get a trimmer figure. In an interview which took place during 2012 Screen Actors' Guild Awards, she shared, "I'm not trying to be a thin mint. I'm just trying to be healthy and look good for me. So another 15 pounds and I will be fine."
"It's our society that has told [women] and continues to tell them that when you reach a certain age, you are no longer valuable. When your each a certain weight, you are [no longer] valuable," she stated. "I'm not healthy at this weight. I think anytime you have too much around the middle then there's a problem."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance