Octavia Spencer Plans to Have Boob Job After 2012 Oscars
Octavia Spencer plans for a body makeover. In a recent interview with Parade, the 39-year-old actress spilled, "Well, I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I'm going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."
When being asked if she would do the surgery before or after 2012 Academy Awards, Spencer said, "Oh definitely post because right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie." She explained, "We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August. So I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January."
Beside doing the surgery, Spencer also wants to get a trimmer figure. In an interview which took place during 2012 Screen Actors' Guild Awards, she shared, "I'm not trying to be a thin mint. I'm just trying to be healthy and look good for me. So another 15 pounds and I will be fine."
"It's our society that has told [women] and continues to tell them that when you reach a certain age, you are no longer valuable. When your each a certain weight, you are [no longer] valuable," she stated. "I'm not healthy at this weight. I think anytime you have too much around the middle then there's a problem."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna