Amber Riley Ecstatic After Dropping Two Dress Sizes
Amber Riley has successfully lost a few pounds through a healthy diet. Feeling blissful about it, the "Glee" songstress excitedly told PEOPLE, "I dropped two dress sizes!" She further gushed, "I'm a lot more comfortable in dresses, especially gowns."
Though so, Riley said she's confident in her own skin no matter what size she's wearing. "I've always been comfortable with my size," shared the Mercedes Jones depicter on the Lea Michele-starring TV series. "I just decided it was time to get healthy."
Riley changed her eating habits since July 2011. Talking about what drove her to do so, she explained it was the chronic stomach pains she suffered last year. "I decided I was going to make a change and eat healthier," she reasoned before adding that junk foods "were attacking" her stomach.
Riley's new clothing size affected the costume department of "Glee". "We had to revamp the wardrobe," the actress said. "They bought a lot of new clothes for me and we have to take in a lot of my pants and dresses."
Riley showed off her trimmer figure earlier this month in a blue Theia sequin number at NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. She also flaunted her new shape when celebrating her 26th birthday party at Tabu Ultra Lounge in Las Vegas. For her turning age celebration, she rocked a black tutu dress that cinched at her waist.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist