Amber Riley Ecstatic After Dropping Two Dress Sizes
Amber Riley has successfully lost a few pounds through a healthy diet. Feeling blissful about it, the "Glee" songstress excitedly told PEOPLE, "I dropped two dress sizes!" She further gushed, "I'm a lot more comfortable in dresses, especially gowns."
Though so, Riley said she's confident in her own skin no matter what size she's wearing. "I've always been comfortable with my size," shared the Mercedes Jones depicter on the Lea Michele-starring TV series. "I just decided it was time to get healthy."
Riley changed her eating habits since July 2011. Talking about what drove her to do so, she explained it was the chronic stomach pains she suffered last year. "I decided I was going to make a change and eat healthier," she reasoned before adding that junk foods "were attacking" her stomach.
Riley's new clothing size affected the costume department of "Glee". "We had to revamp the wardrobe," the actress said. "They bought a lot of new clothes for me and we have to take in a lot of my pants and dresses."
Riley showed off her trimmer figure earlier this month in a blue Theia sequin number at NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. She also flaunted her new shape when celebrating her 26th birthday party at Tabu Ultra Lounge in Las Vegas. For her turning age celebration, she rocked a black tutu dress that cinched at her waist.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash