'CSI' 12.16 Preview: Searching in the Dark
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" will go ancient, so it is teased in a preview for the upcoming episode of the show. Greg and his teammates must revert to old-school methods when a blackout cripples Las Vegas.
Although the city goes dark, it does not stop D.B. Russell and his team from working to solve a case of a missing child. With no power, no light and no machines to help their work, they must find the kid in three hours or he will die.
Making it harder for the CSIs, they may not be able to count on David's backup since he is trapped in an elevator. Meanwhile, one girl has become a victim in the case.
"CSI Unplugged" will air next Wednesday, February 29 at 10/9c on CBS.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle