Kim Kardashian Shares Excitement Over Kourtney's Baby Girl
Kim Kardashian could not wait to welcome her niece. Just hours after it was uncovered that Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend, Scott Disick, are expecting a baby girl, the estranged wife of NBA player Kris Humphries took to her Twitter account to express her excitement.
"Mason is going to have a little sister! I can't wait to meet her!" the 31-year-old tweeted on Wednesday, February 22 afternoon. She shared a longer comment on her official blog. "Kourtney is having a baby girl!! The whole family is so excited!" so she wrote, before adding, "Congratulations, Kourtney and Scott."
Kourtney broke the news in the new issue of OK! Magazine that she and her boyfriend will welcome a daughter. On Wednesday, she also made use of her blog to inform her fans about the news. "I'm so excited to reveal that we are having a baby girl! This is an amazing blessing and Scott and I are so thrilled," she wrote.
In another news, Kim stays quiet when it comes to a rumored cheating allegation made by her ex-boyfriend, Ray J. Life & Style recently claimed that Ray is spilling Kim's secrets in his new tell-all book, "Death of the Cheating Man", which allegedly includes revelation that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" cheated on her first husband, Damon Thomas, with him.
While Kim has yet to personally address the rumor, a so-called inside source told Gossip Cop that the reality star "never cheated" on Thomas. "It looks like [Ray J] is making this up to make himself feel more at peace for all the cheating he did!" so said the insider, who also noted, "Kim feels really bad for Ray J for wanting so badly to sell books that he would need to make a reference to their relationship, which ended years ago."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'