Kourtney Kardashian Is Having a Baby Girl
Kourtney Kardashian has shared the good news that she is expecting a baby girl. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has had a two-year-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick.
"We feel so blessed to be having a little girl and to be able to share this new experience with Mason," Kourtney tells E! News. She also blogged on the same day, "I'm so excited to reveal that we are having a baby girl! This is an amazing blessing and Scott and I are so thrilled."
Meanwhile, the rest of the family member could not hide their excitement either. Grandma Kris Jenner tweeted, "Hey twitterfam!! @KourtneyKardash @ScottDisick are having a GIRL!!! Can't wait to go buy something PINK! What a blessing!" Aunt Khloe Kardashian wrote, "Wooohoooo @KourtneyKardash and @ScottDisick are having a baby girl!!!! OMG I can't wait to buy her a glitter tutu LOL."
Kourtney and Scott announced baby number two back in November. She is due to give birth in late spring.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie