Kourtney Kardashian Is Having a Baby Girl
Kourtney Kardashian has shared the good news that she is expecting a baby girl. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has had a two-year-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick.
"We feel so blessed to be having a little girl and to be able to share this new experience with Mason," Kourtney tells E! News. She also blogged on the same day, "I'm so excited to reveal that we are having a baby girl! This is an amazing blessing and Scott and I are so thrilled."
Meanwhile, the rest of the family member could not hide their excitement either. Grandma Kris Jenner tweeted, "Hey twitterfam!! @KourtneyKardash @ScottDisick are having a GIRL!!! Can't wait to go buy something PINK! What a blessing!" Aunt Khloe Kardashian wrote, "Wooohoooo @KourtneyKardash and @ScottDisick are having a baby girl!!!! OMG I can't wait to buy her a glitter tutu LOL."
Kourtney and Scott announced baby number two back in November. She is due to give birth in late spring.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance