Kourtney Kardashian Is Having a Baby Girl
Kourtney Kardashian has shared the good news that she is expecting a baby girl. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has had a two-year-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick.
"We feel so blessed to be having a little girl and to be able to share this new experience with Mason," Kourtney tells E! News. She also blogged on the same day, "I'm so excited to reveal that we are having a baby girl! This is an amazing blessing and Scott and I are so thrilled."
Meanwhile, the rest of the family member could not hide their excitement either. Grandma Kris Jenner tweeted, "Hey twitterfam!! @KourtneyKardash @ScottDisick are having a GIRL!!! Can't wait to go buy something PINK! What a blessing!" Aunt Khloe Kardashian wrote, "Wooohoooo @KourtneyKardash and @ScottDisick are having a baby girl!!!! OMG I can't wait to buy her a glitter tutu LOL."
Kourtney and Scott announced baby number two back in November. She is due to give birth in late spring.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers