Kourtney Kardashian Is Having a Baby Girl
Kourtney Kardashian has shared the good news that she is expecting a baby girl. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has had a two-year-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick.
"We feel so blessed to be having a little girl and to be able to share this new experience with Mason," Kourtney tells E! News. She also blogged on the same day, "I'm so excited to reveal that we are having a baby girl! This is an amazing blessing and Scott and I are so thrilled."
Meanwhile, the rest of the family member could not hide their excitement either. Grandma Kris Jenner tweeted, "Hey twitterfam!! @KourtneyKardash @ScottDisick are having a GIRL!!! Can't wait to go buy something PINK! What a blessing!" Aunt Khloe Kardashian wrote, "Wooohoooo @KourtneyKardash and @ScottDisick are having a baby girl!!!! OMG I can't wait to buy her a glitter tutu LOL."
Kourtney and Scott announced baby number two back in November. She is due to give birth in late spring.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'