Kourtney Kardashian Is Having a Baby Girl
Kourtney Kardashian has shared the good news that she is expecting a baby girl. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has had a two-year-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick.
"We feel so blessed to be having a little girl and to be able to share this new experience with Mason," Kourtney tells E! News. She also blogged on the same day, "I'm so excited to reveal that we are having a baby girl! This is an amazing blessing and Scott and I are so thrilled."
Meanwhile, the rest of the family member could not hide their excitement either. Grandma Kris Jenner tweeted, "Hey twitterfam!! @KourtneyKardash @ScottDisick are having a GIRL!!! Can't wait to go buy something PINK! What a blessing!" Aunt Khloe Kardashian wrote, "Wooohoooo @KourtneyKardash and @ScottDisick are having a baby girl!!!! OMG I can't wait to buy her a glitter tutu LOL."
Kourtney and Scott announced baby number two back in November. She is due to give birth in late spring.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?