MTV Releases Trailer of Special 'Demi Lovato: Stay Strong'
Demi Lovato is going to shed more light into her struggle. In a primetime special for MTV called "Stay Strong", the "Skyscraper" hitmaker has agreed to talk about her road to recovery from eating disorders, depression and other personal issues that have been plaguing her since school days.
"I wanted to share my story but knew it had to be honest, it had to be real," Lovato said in a statement. "I have daily challenges but so do many kids who are struggling to feel comfortable in their own skin. If opening up and sharing my story inspires even one person to stay strong or to get the help they need, I've succeeded."
"Demi Lovato: Stay Strong" will air March 6 at 10 P.M. MTV has released a sneak peek trailer of the special in which Lovato says that she's "not fixed" and that it is a daily battle.
Lovato dropped out of a tour with Jonas Brothers to enter rehab in October 2010 after an altercation with her dancing crew. After released from the facility, Lovato became an advocate against drinking, drugs and suicide among teens. The MTV special will document her life after rehab including spending time with her family in Texas and going back to the treatment center to support recovering peers.
More Demi Lovato News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage