MTV Releases Trailer of Special 'Demi Lovato: Stay Strong'
Demi Lovato is going to shed more light into her struggle. In a primetime special for MTV called "Stay Strong", the "Skyscraper" hitmaker has agreed to talk about her road to recovery from eating disorders, depression and other personal issues that have been plaguing her since school days.
"I wanted to share my story but knew it had to be honest, it had to be real," Lovato said in a statement. "I have daily challenges but so do many kids who are struggling to feel comfortable in their own skin. If opening up and sharing my story inspires even one person to stay strong or to get the help they need, I've succeeded."
"Demi Lovato: Stay Strong" will air March 6 at 10 P.M. MTV has released a sneak peek trailer of the special in which Lovato says that she's "not fixed" and that it is a daily battle.
Lovato dropped out of a tour with Jonas Brothers to enter rehab in October 2010 after an altercation with her dancing crew. After released from the facility, Lovato became an advocate against drinking, drugs and suicide among teens. The MTV special will document her life after rehab including spending time with her family in Texas and going back to the treatment center to support recovering peers.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media