MTV Releases Trailer of Special 'Demi Lovato: Stay Strong'
Demi Lovato is going to shed more light into her struggle. In a primetime special for MTV called "Stay Strong", the "Skyscraper" hitmaker has agreed to talk about her road to recovery from eating disorders, depression and other personal issues that have been plaguing her since school days.
"I wanted to share my story but knew it had to be honest, it had to be real," Lovato said in a statement. "I have daily challenges but so do many kids who are struggling to feel comfortable in their own skin. If opening up and sharing my story inspires even one person to stay strong or to get the help they need, I've succeeded."
"Demi Lovato: Stay Strong" will air March 6 at 10 P.M. MTV has released a sneak peek trailer of the special in which Lovato says that she's "not fixed" and that it is a daily battle.
Lovato dropped out of a tour with Jonas Brothers to enter rehab in October 2010 after an altercation with her dancing crew. After released from the facility, Lovato became an advocate against drinking, drugs and suicide among teens. The MTV special will document her life after rehab including spending time with her family in Texas and going back to the treatment center to support recovering peers.
More Demi Lovato News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!