Chris Brown Finds His Feud With CM Punk Very Amusing
Chris Brown continues to throw snappy comebacks at CM Punk. Hours after Punk posted a video response to his steroid allegations, the "With You" singer shared more of his thoughts on their war of words. In a tweet he posted on Tuesday, February 21, he claimed to have found the feud "very amusing".
"Note:today will be the last day I bring @cmpunk existence up!" so he wrote on Twitter, "The confrontations that people continuously bring my way are very amusing." In a following tweet, he explained, "Cuz honestly, that shit is too time consuming to argue wit every person who has their own issues to deal with!"
Hours earlier, Breezy responded to Punk's video with a series of tweets. In two of the first ones, the "I Can Transform Ya" singer told the professional wrestler, "the video u just posted was cute! It's so funny how defensive u are. And the fact that I really don't know who you are and could give a shit is the funny part!"
He followed it up with a tweet that read, "Just so teambreezy knows... I'm never 'ANGRY' when I speak my mind on twitter! They want me to be mad! Thats the difference! Love." He went on to say, "I miss the real wrestlers! ( Hacksaw Jim duggan, Brett the hitman hart, coco beware, rowdy roddy piper) #Notnopunks."
The feud between Breezy and Punk began after Punk tweeted on February 19, "I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment." In response, Breezy wrote back, "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."
Punk then hit back at Breezy through his video response. In it, he said, "I don't hit women. You just don't hit women, period. In my world, women are to be revered and respected. I firmly believe that in this life there are consequences and repercussions for people's actions. I don't think Chris has paid for what he's done."
"Picking up trash on the side of a highway does not make amends for repeatedly striking a woman in the face and sending her to a hospital," the 33-year-old wrestler ranted. "So Chris wants to throw stones my way now? I say, that's fine. But put some gloves on and get in the ring."
More Chris Brown News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7