Jenelle Evans Clarifies Reported Fight With Boyfriend, Leah Messer Attacked by Three Women
Jenelle Evans continues to fight report that there's trouble in paradise between her and marine boyfriend Gary Head. After gossip blog Teen Mom Talk picked up her recent Twitter exchange with Victoria Rhyne a.k.a. Tori, the "Teen Mom 2" star took to her account to set the record straight.
Addressing her tweet to the blog's writer Heather Clouse, the 20-year-old reality star first wrote, "I never went to jail. I didn't kick out Gary from my house, we had a fantastic weekend." She went on to explain in a following tweet, "gary called my friend Allison to try & find somewhere to stay becuz we needed space but tori was drunk and answered."
Just hours earlier, Evans tweeted to Tori, "if I had a gun to my head u wouldn't help, I'm not stressing u lmao oh and don't call my man to go party with u ever again." After Tori replied, "he called Allison. And I didn't call him back after he said he would sleep in his car. Get it right," Evans wrote back, "Hahahahahahah u told him to come party I was standing right there."
When Tori said, "I did cuz he asked if he could stay cuz you locked him out,and he also told me some crazy shot that your doing," Evans tweeted, "hahaha yeah he took all his shit and wanted to leave so I liked my door and went to sleep, see why do u have to lie?" She added, "I didn't do nothing crazy, he put his hands on me and got mad becuz I didn't feel like going to sleep and wanted I talk to jeri."
In another news, Evans' fellow "Teen Mom" star Leah Messer was reportedly assaulted by three women outside of a movie theater in West Virginia on Sunday, February 19. According to TMZ, the 19-year-old was leaving the theater with fiance Jeremy Calvert when an older woman started to call her names.
It is claimed that Messer tried to tell the woman to leave her alone when two other women approached her and joined the first woman in assaulting her. Words are, it took her fiance and a security guard to break off the fight. Messer herself was left with a swollen cheek and redness on her neck and chest, and plans to file a police report.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending