Video: Jennifer Aniston's Boyfriend Shows Off His Break Dance Moves
Justin Theroux has treated the audience of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to some impromptu break dancing. The "Wanderlust" actor made an appearance on the talk show on Wednesday, February 22, and found out that his girlfriend Jennifer Aniston gives him no excuses for not showing his moves.
Before hitting the dance floor, the 40-year-old told host Ellen DeGeneres that Aniston has been obsessed with making him break dance ever since she saw his performance as the Evil DJ in "Zoolander". He was quick to add that he doesn't break dance if he doesn't have his "breaking shoes".
To the cue, DeGeneres pulled out a brown bag sitting next to her seat and said, "I just remembered. I don't know how I forgot. Jen sent these over." The 54-year-old host then read Aniston's letter on the front of the bag, "Ellen, I thought Justin might need these. See you tomorrow," before pulling out a pair of black and gold Nike Air Force Ones.
In another news, Aniston has opened up about her first impression of Theroux. When speaking to PopSugar, the 43-year-old actress admitted, "I met Justin about five years ago and I thought he was very sweet and he was always very nice. But I remember thinking he was very dark. At first you think he could be like a serial killer, but he is actually the nicest person in the world."
More Justin Theroux News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie