Video: Jennifer Aniston's Boyfriend Shows Off His Break Dance Moves
Justin Theroux has treated the audience of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to some impromptu break dancing. The "Wanderlust" actor made an appearance on the talk show on Wednesday, February 22, and found out that his girlfriend Jennifer Aniston gives him no excuses for not showing his moves.
Before hitting the dance floor, the 40-year-old told host Ellen DeGeneres that Aniston has been obsessed with making him break dance ever since she saw his performance as the Evil DJ in "Zoolander". He was quick to add that he doesn't break dance if he doesn't have his "breaking shoes".
To the cue, DeGeneres pulled out a brown bag sitting next to her seat and said, "I just remembered. I don't know how I forgot. Jen sent these over." The 54-year-old host then read Aniston's letter on the front of the bag, "Ellen, I thought Justin might need these. See you tomorrow," before pulling out a pair of black and gold Nike Air Force Ones.
In another news, Aniston has opened up about her first impression of Theroux. When speaking to PopSugar, the 43-year-old actress admitted, "I met Justin about five years ago and I thought he was very sweet and he was always very nice. But I remember thinking he was very dark. At first you think he could be like a serial killer, but he is actually the nicest person in the world."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?