Video: Taylor Swift and Zac Efron Cover Foster the People on 'Ellen'
Taylor Swift and Zac Efron delivered a fun duet during their visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently. They strummed their guitars with the "New Year's Eve" actor being assisted by the "Mean" singer. After playing one chord, he's encouraged by her, "That sounds so good!" In response, Ellen DeGeneres jokingly said, "Only a girlfriend would react that quickly like that."
The two stars, who serve as voice cast on upcoming animated movie "The Lorax", were rumored to be dating lately. They, however, denied the romance report and told DeGeneres that she taught him how to play guitar. "He's really good at it, like one lesson," she praised him. "I taught him how to play 'Pumped Up Kicks'."
Instead of sticking to the original lyrics of the Foster the People song, they altered the lines. "Ellen works a long day/ giving weird interviews in a slick cool sweater," Efron sings. "And it gets kind of weird/ Calling us out like we're boyfriend and girlfriend/ But it's not 'cuz we're just sitting here."
Swift jumped in with her own revised verses, "I've been on this show 8 times now/ And I still remember Ellen hiding in the bathroom with a hidden camera/ She scared me so bad I fell and I could've died/ She always asks me who I'm dating every time I'm on the show/ And I don't even know why."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game